Project Manager Product Development
Are you a professional project manager with a passion for product development? Can you focus and still handle changes in an effective way? Are problem solving and people management key elements of your personal brand? Then this position is for you.What we are looking for
We need one more dedicated project manager to our headquarters in Sundbyberg Sweden, who can lead large and small product development projects. You will manage teams with both internal and external resources within various technical and non-technical diciplines. It's required that you have a good understanding of how to develop the key elements of our products, i.e mechanics, electronics a software. And, we think you get your kicks from true team work.Key responsibilities
- Lead product development projects all the way from product idea to volume manufacturing.
- Plan, follow-up and report project scope, schedule, resources, budget and risks
- Manage internal and external project resources as well as our European and Asian partners
- Work cross functional with relevant departments to achieve project targets
- Contribute to the improvement of project and development processes
- At least 5 years relevant experience within a product development organization, preferably including SW, electronics and mechanics.
- Proven knowledge on a senior level within project management
- Relevant Master of Science degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of product manufacturingand quality management
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish
- Excellent teamworking skills
You will be a member of our Project Management team including five other project managers. We are part of our more than 50-person strong product development organisation all based at our headquarters. Occasional travel to European and Asian manufacturing partners is part of the job.Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you see yourself as the Project Manager Product Development, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school to our recruiter Lars Janesköld at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applications containing the required documents
will be processed. If you have any questions, please contact Lars Janesköld via email or at +46 (0)70-692 43 12.
Last day to apply is 20 March 2019
Interviews will take place on a continuous basis.About us
Profoto is more than a brand. Profoto is more than the world-leading light shaping products we make.
Profoto is dedicated to making every image the best it can possibly be by helping the creator bring the very best quality of light to the image. And when you consider there are literally billions of images taken every single day, you start to truly understand the full extent of our commitment to light shaping excellence.
That dedication and passion have been in / have been a part of our DNA from the very beginning.
Fifty years ago, our founders Conny Dufgran and Eckhard Heine resolved to make the very best flash for the very best photographers, and they succeeded. That's a standard that we don't just aim to maintain, but to surpass.
Because we believe that light is the indispensable element in all image creation, no matter what the camera, no matter what the situation, the ability to create amazing images is directly linked to the ability to master light shaping.
That core principle is the key to enabling a world filled with incredible images and the purpose of every single light shaping tool we make.