Are you looking for a new challenge within Valuation Control and want to focus on development activities in an SAFe agile environment? Do you have analytical skills and a degree within financial mathematics or a similar field. Take the opportunity to be our next consultant at Swedbank in a team with highly skilled professionals.About the role
In your role as Valuation Control Development Quant your main tasks will include:
- Being part of building and setting up the theoretical and technical environment that is used to ensure Valuation Control.
- Work across all asset classes within Swedbank´s Trading and Treasury functions globally.
- Gain a holistic view of the fair value process, from trade execution to regulatory reporting.
- Collaborate closely with Front Office functions, such as Trading Quants and Valuation Engineers and Group Risk functions, such as Market Risk, during development activities.
The role is a consultant assignment for 6 months with a good chance for extension via employment at Swedbank. Start as soon as possible. The role is placed in Sundbyberg.
We are looking for a team player with great communication and analytical skills. Furthermore we think that you are a dedicated self-leader with a "can do" attitude and an who is hard-working and eager to learn.Important for the role:
- Master´s degree in financial mathematics or quantitative topic with strong finance profile
- 1-2 years of experience from a similar role
- Strong programming skills, preferably in Python
- Great analytical skills
- Knowledge of financial markets products, financial modelling, risk, and valuation techniques
- Fluent in English
We will attribute great importance to personal suitability.About Swedbank
Swedbank offers loans, payments and savings to simplify everyday life for individuals and companies. Swedbank has its roots in the Swedish savings bank movement, which dates back to 1820.Contact details
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Fanny Sandegren via firstname.lastname@example.orgWelcome with your application!Keywords
Valuation Control Development Quant to Swedbank, Risk analyst, AML, Risk & Compliance, Python, Swedbank, Sundbyberg, Stockholm, Solna, Adecco