Do you want to gain experience from a developing technology company that is a world leader in lighting? Are you a committed and driven person who wants to be involved and contribute to Profoto's continued expansion? Then this is the job for you!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Profoto looking for a Junior Operational Purschaser, the assignment is a project assignment for 4 months.
Profoto is a world-leading lighting company. You will be sitting at the head office in Sundbyberg together with about 65 other colleagues. The atmosphere in the office is permeated by good team spirit and forward thinking.
The Junior Operational Purchaser at Profoto is responsible for the planning and inventory management of the hubs, which supports regional sales, as well as enables the availabilty of goods for the warehouses and the customers of Profoto AB subsideries.
This role has the responsibility for inventory planning, ordering of goods, follow up of Supplier delivery performance as well as optimization of inventory cost. The Junior Operational Purchaser is also in charge of the reconciliation and approval of freight forwarding-, warehousing- and inbound shipping invoices from vendors, on top of the cost of goods invoices. You will be a member of the Purchasing team, and report to the Global Planning Manager.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.Arbetsuppgifter
- Drives activities to support Profoto and its Operations department.
- Secure an efficient and well functioning cooperation with Profotos supplier base of stock items and non stock items.
- The role successfully collaborate with the Purchasing Team, Sales & Operations, Category Management, Product Management, Production Management and Project Management, as well as with Suppliers and 3PL Warehouses.
- Be a project member of different projects and get the opportunity to run their own projects within operations.
- Improvements of the following KPIs:
Inventory value & inventory turnover,
Stock quality (stock ageing, excess stock),
Availabilty & Stock out.Vi söker dig som
- Have a Bachelors degree within logistics, business administration or similar
- 1 year of experience in Purchasing or Inventory Management (par-time besides studies or full-time)
- Experience of Microsoft Office, Excel in specific
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Knowledge in inventory management & replenishment concepts
- It is a plus if you have experience working with ERP systems - specifically inventory and purchasing modules
As a person you are:
- Well organized and process orientated
- Excellent planning and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, sets challenging goals and strives to deliver above expectations
- Ability to focus and work independently under pressure, with a can-do attitude
- Start: August
- Assignment length: 4 months august-december
- Location: Sundbyberg
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Profoto that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.