Do you have a background as an auditor or maybe you are a senior accountant who wants to take the next step in your career to broaden your experiences within a global environment? We are looking for you with strong analytical skills who wants to have a key position at Klüber Lubrication Nordic A/S! Are you the one we are looking for?Information om uppdraget
Academic Work AB is on behalf of our client Klüber Lubricants Nordic A/S looking for a Financial Controller in Sweden. Klüber Lubricaton is a global leader when it comes to specialty lubricants. Klüber Lubrication is a part of the Freudenberg group, a global, technology group with more than 48.000 employees worldwide. You will join the Stockholm based office, just a few steps away from the Central Station. You will be working together with ten colleagues, among these CEO, CFO, Accountant as well as the marketing- and sales team.
As the Financial Controller/Finance Manager you will be responsible for the production of the monthly management accounts and group reporting packs for the Nordic countries Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. You will work closely together with the Accountants in Sweden and Norway and report directly to the CFO. At Klüber Lubrication, you will get the opportunity to develop within an international environment together with other colleagues. In this position, you will take responsibility for Klüber Lubrication Nordic countries (Finance & Accounting) but also be a key player when it comes to optimizing processes and internal procedures within other departments.
Academic Work AB is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate will be employed directly by Klüber Lubrication Nordic in Sweden.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Financial Controller/Financial Manager you will be working with coordination of finance, accounting and administration for the Nordic countries Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. You will be in charge of the internal and external reporting, also you will work to continuously improve and optimize SAP related procedures. You will work closely together with an Accountant (as well as the Accountant in Norway and external accounting services in all countries) and you will be reporting directly to the CFO along with having close contact with other external entities such as banks, tax advisors, auditors and authorities.For example, you will
- be responsible for accurate and timely accounting.
- manage accounting transactions and maintains books of accounts.
- do reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- prepare monthly and quarterly financial statements and reports in accordance with established templates, including year-end reporting.
- establish and prepare annual accounts, annual reports and tax declarations.
- prepare data for payroll (the payroll calculation is done externally)
We are looking for a person with strong analytical skills that enjoys being a key figure within Klüber Lubrication. It is important that you are able to complete a broad range of tasks in a timely fashion. By becoming a part of Klüber Lubrication, you will have great opportunities to thrive and develop on the international stage within the Freudenberg Group.Vi söker dig som
- University Bachelor degree within finance, accounting, business administration or similar, alternatively comparable practical experience
- Between 3 to 6 years post qualification experience from accounting or auditing, preferably within an international organization
- Strong foundation in local Swedish & and International GAAP (IFRS) as well as in internal controls
- Good SAP knowledge or equivalent, large ERP systems (within Financial Accounting or Controlling)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills as well as the ability to analyze large amounts of raw data to produce meaningful information
- Proficient in English, both oral and written, and also proficient in one of the following languages: Swedish, Norwegian or Danish
As a person, you are working to a high level of accuracy. You are self-motivated and know how to structure and prioritize your work. Having a strong collaborative skill set where you enjoy working together with both internal and external contacts.Other information
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Fulltime, permanent position, 6 months of trial period
- Salary and other benefits: Monthly based salary as well as monthly and yearly- based bonus, 25 days of paid vacation, flexible work hours, pension program, membership at SATS or equivalent, additional insurances
- Location: Vasagatan 36, in the central of Stockholm
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Klüber Lubrication is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.