Pfizer puts patients and people first. We know our colleagues are our most important resource - now you have a chance to practice this every day - in our vacant role as People Experience Lead Strängnäs site.Why Patients Need You
Our People Experience team is comprised of dedicated, solution oriented and agile colleagues who think big, challenge the status quo to create room for meaningful work. Your diverse perspectives and experiences will help to shape our workforce. Whether you are in talent acquisition attracting the best candidates, a Generalist or People Experience Business Partner supporting our colleagues or working behind the scenes, we all have a part to play in achieving the same goal, make Pfizer an inclusive and amazing workplace for all.What You Will Achieve
You will have a key role to play in an organization that has people at its heart. You will be responsible for delivering and improving People Experience processes and programs through continuous improvement efforts, technology solutions and direct coaching. You will guide execution of new and/or annual programs, such as performance management, employee relations, training and development etc. You will provide the necessary tools and processes to assist managers to better manage their workforce and drive behaviour for colleagues to be self-sufficient.Role is about
The organizational culture and colleague flexibility at Strängnäs has been a major contributor to the success of the business. The continuous strategic development of both of these factors will be vital for maintaining competitiveness in the future. As leader of the People Experience function in Strängnäs, the successful candidate will support a complex manufacturing organization.
Our People Experience Lead is responsible for ensuring the delivery of all People Experience Client Facing services for the site, and be an active member of the site leadership team.
You will work in close partnership with the Regional People Experience Team and centers of expertise to ensure that programs and processes delivered are aligned with Pfizer global People Experience strategies.Job description:Job Responsibilities:
Required profile:Your profile:
- Participate as a key member of the Site Leadership team.
- Fluent in both Swedish and English
- Member of the PSG EU/AfME Regional Team
- Be responsible for leading and sustaining organizational development initiatives that enhance an agile organizational culture and sustain competitiveness in an ever-changing business environment.
- Coach the Site Leadership team to ensure sustained focus on growth, talent retention and talent development across the site.
- Champion an effective colleague relations environment that aligns with the site Open Door Policy and build management capability by providing coaching and consulting, guidance and direction to the business.
- Provide coaching on talent management and development planning to leaders and managers throughout the annual Talent Management and Development Cycle.
- Bring insight to the Site Leadership Team on modern People Experience principles and practices which lead to the Strängnäs site being a Great Place to Work.
- Challenge the Status Quo and introduce Agility and Simplicity in how we work.
- Primary interface for IR related matters with unions and works councils, coordinating Enterprise Agreement negotiations, dispute resolution and legal proceedings within the Sweden IR landscape
- Establishment and maintenance of People Experience best practices in accordance with Pfizer and the site's cultural anchors and values
- Understand and be able to interpret Swedish labor law and collective agreements for both white and blue collars. Lead all activities related to collective bargaining agreement and the Unions.
- Chair and owner of regular meetings with both local Union reps and regional Union reps to make sure to keep the trade unions informed, and up to date proactively. Comply with legislation regarding MBL (co-determination law). Write protocols, get them signed and keep them archived.
- Together with managers plan and negotiate changes in the organization that affect any employer.
- Chairmen and owner of regular AMK (work environment meeting) with SLT and safety reps. according to Swedish legislation.
- Degree in HRM or equivalent.
- Significant experience in successfully leading and driving change initiatives within the business and within the People Experience function.
- Demonstrated ability in a People Experience leadership role that involves consulting, coaching and facilitating senior leadership teams on a broad range of People Experience topics.
- A strategic thinker with strong business acumen and functional knowledge.
- Strong technical expertise and proficiency in core People Experience processes including coaching and mentoring, colleague development, change management and performance management.
- Excellent ability to deliver results through others, with strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Strong ability to build relationships internally and externally and to operate in a matrix structure.
- The successful candidate will have significant proven experience in a senior People Experience leadership role within a manufacturing environment.
If you have energy and a can-do attitude, if you are agile and can make change happen we would love to talk with you. We can promise you an excellent environment where no two days are the same and where you will work alongside exceptionally skilled colleagues.What we offer:Our offer to you
At Pfizer, we are a patient centric company, guided by our four values: courage, joy, equity and excellence. Our breakthrough culture lends itself to our dedication to transforming millions of lives through innovation and science.
We aim to create a trusting, flexible workplace culture which encourages employees to achieve work life harmony, attract talent and enable everyone to be their best working self.
You will be offered a market salary with a bonus plan, a collective agreement, and benefits such as health insurance, wellness allowance, parental pay, extended vacation, and meal subsidy via Rikskortet.
Join us in making breakthroughs that change patients´ lives.
Please submit your application, with CV and cover letter in English as soon as possible, no later than 13th of June. We will screen and interview candidates on an ongoing basis.
Work Location Assignment: Flexible @ Strängnäs Site
Reporting to: Senior Director PGS Site PX EU/AfME