This is us: tv.nu
tv.nu is Sweden's largest TV and streaming guide with over 2.4 million users every week. We are market leaders in Sweden and Norway (VG TV Guide), and further international expansion is possible in the future. We are an agile team of 20+ people working together to build the best tv and streaming app. Our aim is to be user-centric, innovative and agile.
The TV market and how people consume content is changing, and with that the needs and behaviours of how to discover and keep track of what to watch. For us this means interesting challenges and possibilities to develop the product.
We are a tight team and have short decision paths so you will be involved in and have the possibility to influence the direction of the product. We like to spend time together and we have activities on a regular basis such as: demo breakfast, team lunches, monthly team activities and AWs; hackdays & other learning activities.About the role
- You will join a kick-ass, cross-functional team that is fully autonomous in designing and building the best solutions to reach tv.nu:s goals.
- You will develop our iOS app, the biggest platform and main entry to tv.nu!
- You will be involved in the whole development lifecycle (definition, development and maintenance) and everyday work will consist of development, solution design, planning and complexity assessment, test and deployment and much more.
- We have started a big rewrite of the code, which is a possibility to introduce new, state of the art solutions.
- You and your work will have a direct impact on the product. Developers' ideas and suggestions are greatly appreciated and incorporated into the product and business decisions. The solutions you develop will change and improve the experience of the biggest TV and streaming guide in Sweden and Norway!
- Passion for iOS development
- Able to write well designed, reusable and efficient code
- You strive to be updated on the latest technology and continuously learn new things
- Experience with Swift
- Storyboards, Size Classes and Constraints
- JSON, Codable and REST API
- Experience in testing and iOS release process
- Eagerness to provide the best user experience
- Understanding of asynchronous network communication
- Experience with Objective C
- Curiosity! Learning new things, sharing our findings with others, and being generous with feedback and support is a part of our way of working