Skanska Financial Services (SFS) is Skanska´s finance function and a part of the head quarter in Stockholm. SFS consists of 35 employees in four units: Treasury, Project Advisory, Skanska Risk team and SFS USA.
SFS procures and find solutions for guarantees, insurance and financing, as well as review projects in risk management processes. Treasury is responsible for financing of the Skanska Group and manages the excess liquidity as well as financial risks such as foreign exchange, interest rate and commodity exposures. Treasury is the internal bank and work proactively and with a high degree of service towards business units and projects.The position
Front Office team, consisting of three employees, is now looking for a new co-worker with experience from foreign exchange. The role is broad with the following responsibilities and tasks:
- Support business units and Skanska projects with advice regarding financial risks (foreign exchange, interest rates, commodities)
- Managing FX and interest rate risk exposures
- Execute transactions in FX, interest rates and commodities
- Liquidity management
- Participate in funding activities such as commercial papers, medium term notes and other funding sources
- Drive and develop the internal bank processes and routines, have an active role in Treasury´s aim to innovate and strive towards excellence
- Work together with other Group functions, in projects and ad hoc tasks, show active interest in areas outside Front Office core responsibilities
- Provide analysis and reports to management and internal stakeholders
- Develop network and bank relations
You have a University degree in Business administration, economics or equivalent and solid experience in FX and Interest rates execution from corporate or bank treasury. You have good knowledge of treasury systems and financial data systems. You have an interest in macroeconomics and financial markets. You also need to be fluent in English and Swedish, verbally as well as written.Your skills
We are looking for some with great analytical skills who takes responsibility and own initiatives. You have a drive and interest to develop yourself and our treasury processes further. To be able to succeed it is important that you have excellent communication skills and a strong capability to build relationships with internal and external counterparties.
We are also looking for a team-player, with strong social skills and a positive attitude.Application & contact information
For further information about this position and the recruitment process, please contact Sara Borgeström, Recruitment Consultant at SJR at 070-4715914.
As selections and interviews are made on an ongoing basis, please send your application as soon as possible.For information regarding data protection and GDPR visit Integritetspolicy