Do you want to surf the camper wave with us?
roadsurfer is Europe's largest campervan expert for rental & sales and everything around camping with the van. We are a dynamic, cosmopolitan and motivated team with great team spirit! For our #roadsurferfamily we are still looking for ambitious roadsurfer who want to join us on our journey
Join the #roadsurferfamily and work in a company culture where you can't wait to see your colleagues every day. Experience a great team spirit with an appreciative, positive, open-hearted culture and flat hierarchies.
We think happy roadsurfers make the difference, that's why
THE ROLE - YOUR PASSION
- we support your personal and professional development by regular feedback sessions
- we have regular team events, group sports sessions and a constant exchange with our colleagues all over Europe
- we give you a free rental budget for our campers to experience the #happyroadsurfing lifestyle yourself
- there are drinks and snacks for you
WHAT YOU NEED TO SURF THE WAVE WITH US
- You are responsible for the coordination of all processes related to our camper vans
- You are on board when it comes to the preparation of the vehicles
- You will also be responsible for the technical management and guidance of the agents who are assigned to the preparation of the vehicles.
- If necessary, you will also be involved in training and proactively contribute to the training of the agents
- You keep an eye on our camper vans when they are returned after their holidays and check for any damage, report this to our Munich HQ and initiate the appropriate repairs
- Last but not least, you will ensure that our quality standards are met, especially with regard to the preparation of our camper vans.
READY TO SURF?
- You have successfully completed an apprenticeship, preferably in the areas of car rental, tourism or similar
- A high level of service and customer orientation and a friendly and open manner are a matter of course for you
- You are absolutely hands-on (so you don't have a problem getting your hands dirty) and have good communication skills
- You are a resilient problem solver and organisational talent
- You speak business fluent Swedish and English
- You have a class B driving licence
You are made for the job? Then we are looking forward to your application! If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Lena at any time: (+49) 089 38038615.