Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments - when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments - when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn't miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
The Field Services Organization in Europe is responsible for all Local Technical Support to our customers on site and for the Operation & Maintenance of all Field and Support Services Contracts in the Region.
We're looking to expand our Engineering Team in the Region with new talented and hardworking people. We offer full training and support, so new graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Independent commissioning, repair, maintenance and upgrade of Motorola radio systems in Sweden and later also in other European countries,
- Responsibility for the technical support of our customers after the commissioning of our complex communication systems,
- The support of authorities and organizations with security-relevant tasks, energy supply companies, factories for industrial and chemical production, public transport companies and airport organizations.
- Takeover of on-call duties within the department,
- Support of the trade organization and the company's internal departments in addition to direct contact with the customer,
- Support of large and strategic projects,
- Creation of reports, statistics and presentations,
- Independent processing of operational matters within the framework of established working methods and procedures.
- Eligible to live and work in Sweden as the role requires Security Clearance. Note that Swedish citizenship.
- Successfully completed technical trainingor degree in the field of Telecommunications/IT (or a comparable Qualification),
- Experience working in a similar field,
- Good knowledge of theIP network architecture and its components,
- Ability to work independently on complextechnical tasks,
- Ability to work in a team,
- A strongwillingness to travel for several days in Sweden and abroad (Europe) is essential,
- Willingness to participate inon-call service 24/7 in the team,
- High degree of independence and assertiveness,
- Confident demeanor and good manners,
- Excellent written and spokenSwedish and good English,
- Class Bdriving license.