Provides high quality, responsive and timely support services to customers. Manages resources spanning tech support, design services and education including demo requests. Works closely with sales departments for this region, schedules and prioritizes staff, logistics and equipment transport required for each request. This position reports to the Technical Services Manager, International.ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Communicates with each sales manager and other leads to understand their priorities; sets and manages resources (technical support, education, design services, Constellation staff) to provide high quality, timely customer support.
- Working with Technical Services Managers, International, prioritizes requests with goal of accommodating everyone in as timely a way as possible.
- Organizes, schedules and motivates multiple teams to ensure that the highest possible quality of service is provided to customers and that the sales managers' goals are met. Sets team and department objectives and ensures that they are met.
- Works with all areas within the organization and communicates with customers for planning and problem resolution. Works closely with sales and marketing to support customers. Acts as an escalation point for high priority, high visibility issues, interacting directly with customers to resolve issues and provide technical consultations.
- Offers suggestions to improve responsiveness; analyzes trends to better understand technical needs within the organization.
- Maintains a program that ensures a high level of training and competence within the team.
- 5+ years experience in a professional audio technical support environment, handling highly complex issues.
- Strong knowledge of all technical support functions and related engineering knowledge.
- Ability to deal confidently and professionally with colleagues as well as customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, following the guidance of the Technical Services Manager, International.
- Swedish language is a plus.
- BA or equivalent combination of skills and experience.
- Ability to travel.
- This position is part of the Meyer Sound Europe team and is based in northern Europe.