We are looking for HR Business Partner to support our HR daily operations. From Business partner we are expecting high level of professionalism, good knowledge of labour law, flexibility, excellent communicational style, ability to deal with daily operational tasks and to have hands on approach. Our ideal candidate would have experiences in HR field, would have experiences within Recruitment, daily operational HR and payroll tasks, (training is an advantage) employer branding and ability to work independently. We are seeking somebody, who is looking for challenging environment and is flexible to work outside of his remit.Responsibilities
- Restaurant support service and advisory
- Structuring compensation and benefit packages.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications as per requirements
- Evaluating staffing needs.
- Developing HR policies and practices.
- Training support
- Recruitment activities and selection process
- Participating in time and attendance process and payroll basic processes
- Full responsibility for onboarding of new hires
- HR support of operational tasks as per need
- Provide HR Advisory and support to leadership group
- Support Ad hoc payroll tasks (cooperation with external payroll provider)
- To perform ad hoc HR Administrative tasks
- HR Marketing tasks and Employer Branding
- Promote company's reputation as "best place to work"
- Proven work experience as HR professional / HRM or HRBP
- Knowledge of payroll rules and rights is a big advantage
- Ability to work independently and proactive approach with solving issues
- Payroll experience is beneficial
- Knowledge of Labour law is a must (inc. Unions)
- Danish, or Swedish language is a must
- Open mind and hands on approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Working in multicultural and international organization
- Lot of challenges which you can learn from and extend your experiences
- Be part of the family who loves burgers
- Pension insurance
- Home office
- Opportunity to travel as per need within "Scandi" region
- Be part of our international team
Send your application and CV in English