As our Office Assistant you will work with a wide range of administrative and general office duties from providing meeting room set ups, telephone answering, greeting clients, facilities, ordering office related catering for meetings etc. You will also provide administrative support to the EA´s and wider office alongside on occasion supporting marketing events or projects. This role is an integral member of the administrative office team.Key responsibilities
Who are you
- Answering incoming telephone calls and forwarding appropriately or taking messages, as well as meet and greet visitors in a professional manner and take care of incoming deliveries
- Be overall responsible for the daily office operation, ensuring all office areas are nice and welcoming from keeping the meeting rooms in good shape as clearing the kitchen
- Continuous contact with office suppliers for various orders
- Setting up meeting rooms for both clients and internal meetings as required, and ensuring functioning of AV equipment
- Provide support for planning, organizing and executing internal office meetings or wider meetings including breakfasts, lunches; etc.
- Process expense claims
- Support and help coordinate firm-building activities and marketing
- Be a solid support to the EA team by proactively assisting and helping with multiple administrative tasks as directed. On occasions, be prepared to step up and cover an EA desk for a short period in times of need (such as holiday or sickness) whilst juggling your own role.
To succeed in this position, you need to be service-oriented with great attention to detail and a strong team player. The successful candidate must display a positive "can do" attitude and have a proactive mindset to look ahead and see the bigger picture. We believe you are able to remain calm under pressure and juggle many demands simultaneously. It is of great importance you are solution oriented and have a good judgement. Your working day may not be as expected in the morning and therefore you need to be able to re-prioritize in times of pressure or change.Expected previous experience and skills
- Minimum three years of administrative & office experience ideally within a Professional Services Firm
- Good overall office and administrative services qualifications
- Strong written and spoken Swedish and English are essential for this role
- Good knowledge and working experience in Windows and the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Teams, CRM tool)
We believe you have strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization as well as with our clients. It is of great importance that you establish and maintain good relations with Kearney staff members to build network and share best practices. You have strong communication skills and communicate clearly and concisely with all internal departments. For the right candidate, there could be potential to grow into a wider administrative role by taking on more complex tasks from the EA team and potentially supporting newly promoted Principals in 2-3 years.How to apply
If you are our new colleague and want to become part of our forward leaning, close-nit and ambitious team of young professionals, we would be very happy to welcome your application as soon as possible.
In this recruitment we cooperate with Jurek Business Support. Please apply with CV and Cover Letter by the link below. If you have any questions regarding the process or position, please contact Recruitment Consultant Kristin Nelson at email@example.com or Susanne Waering at firstname.lastname@example.org.Kearney is a leading global management consulting firm with more than 4,200 people working in more than 40 countries. Kearney is a partner-owned firm with a distinctive, collegial culture that transcends organizational and geographic boundaries-and it shows. Regardless of location or rank, our consultants are down to earth, approachable, and have a shared passion for doing innovative client work that provides clear benefits to the organizations we work with in both the short and long term.
For more information about Kearney, please visit: https://www.kearney.com/Sökord: Kontorsassistent, Receptionist, Office Assistant, Office Coordinator, Front Office Assistant, Administrativ assistent, Administrative Assistant, Assistant