We are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to our client within the Tech Industry. For this role, you will:
- Build strong relationships with our leaders and gain a clear understanding of their staffing goals, in order to ensure that the most qualified candidates are hired to have the right people, in the right place, at the right time.
- Inspire our candidates through developing relationships and maintain a consistent pipeline of candidates on a proactive basis who are ready to join our dynamic team when opportunities become available.
- Tactically source passive and active candidates through a variety of recruitment methods such as networking, LinkedIn, use of social media, and employee referrals to ensure we find the most qualified candidates who will bring a positive attitude to our team and who reflect our strong culture.
- Identify, assess and drive our collaboration with external recruitment agencies and search firms by utilizing your proven skills.
- Continue to identify, design and execute on strategic talent acquisition projects and initiatives both local and global and partner with the team to enhance reporting and metrics, and scale overall recruiting practice.
- The role is based in Stockholm, but we embrace hybrid ways of working so if you want to work from home a few days a week that's up to you.
JobBusters is an authorized staffing and recruitment company. We are aimed at civil servants and place great value in finding the right person for the right position. By being flexible, available and present in relation to customers, consultants and candidates, we aim to find our customers' dream candidates and our candidates' dream jobs.Qualifications
- 5 years of full cycle recruiting experience.
- Experience recruiting for tech as well as commercial roles on all levels.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully building strong relationships with hiring managers, including senior leaders.
- Experience of actively sourcing and identifying the right talent for the right role.
- Worked in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience hiring to and from other countries / region, primarily within EMEA, is a big plus.
By agreement.Admission and Application
Full time position, 40 hours per week. The position will start as soon as possible and the assignment is expected to run until 2023-05-06, with chance for extension. You will be employed by JobBusters as a consultant and work for our client in Stockholm. For this assignment you can also work remote. Submit your application in English today, as interviews are ongoing.
Keywords: Senior, Talent, Acquisition, TA, Specialist, Consultant, Rekryterare, Recruiter, Jobb, Work, Sthlm