We are now looking for an experienced payroll specialist to a well-known company! Our client is a Swedish video game developer based in Stockholm.
Your main tasks & responsibilities:
- Prepare the monthly file to ECIT
- New hires
- Terminations of employment
- Long term leaves
- New salaries
- Deductions (account 1610)
- Bonus, yearly and referral
- Benefits Expenses (Final approval, reminders to managers, make sure the expenses are correctly registered in ECIT Expense Time reporting)
- Final check and closing of the month (Reminder to managers Insurances, Avanza, DKV, Euro accident)
- Start up and terminations
- Updating yearly salaries
- Reconciliations Support (Towards ECIT, employees, Försäkringskassan)
- Reporting the monthly AGI report to The Swedish Tax Agency
- Importing salary file into AGDA
JobBusters is an authorized staffing and recruitment company. We are focused on white-collar workers and place great value on finding the right person for the right position. By being flexible, accessible and present in relation to the customer, consultant and candidate, we aim to find our customers 'dream candidates and our candidates' dream jobs.Qualifications
- You have a relevant education within the payroll field.
- You have several years of experience in payroll administration.
- You have good system knowledge, used to working in salary, time reporting, and HR systems. Previous experience in AGDA is a plus!
- You master MS Office in general and Excel in particular.
- You are fluent in English, both written and oral.
You have high integrity, are accurate and have a good analytical ability. At the same time, you appreciate working in a high pace and are a great team player. A good communicative ability is a prerequisite for managing contact with other functions and departments as you will have a broad contact area through the organization.Admission and Application
Full time position, 40 hours per week. The position will start as soon as possible, and the assignment is expected to run for 6 months, with possible extension. For this assignment you will be employed by JobBusters as a consultant at our client. Submit your application today, as interviews are ongoing.