We have a fantastic opportunity for you as an experienced KYC Analyst / KYC Specialist! Our well-known client is a global investment bank with offices all around the world.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our client's Compliance Practice as KYC Analyst allocated to a multi-disciplinary squad delivering Mandates across a large portfolio. The team are responsible for managing the relationship for all new business requests.
You will be required to create and complete the end-to-end client onboarding KYC records, incorporating all due diligence documentation.The role:
- Manage new business requests received and oversee the KYC process end to end.
- Work closely with internal teams and potentially direct with clients as required, to obtain all necessary supporting evidence to fulfil KYC due diligence.
- Liaise regularly with the business to conduct workload planning, review status of key onboardings and prioritize open requests.
- Frequently interact with key stakeholders such as Legal, Compliance, Credit and Operations to develop strong partnerships, eliminate roadblocks and ensure continuity of information flow across the groups Create quality KYC profiles ensuring accuracy, completeness, and validity, incorporating multiple risk factors in compliance with global regulatory requirements.
- Manage personal workload and priority items and ensure timely escalation of key risks/issues to management.
- Keep informed of any changes to processes and procedures, regulatory change and ensure open verbal dialogue with colleagues across the EMEA region Identify and execute process improvements, provide guidance and support on key process and technology initiatives to the business.
- Maintain a globally agreed quality pass rate for KYC records reviewed by Quality Control and sampled by Quality Assurance.
JobBusters is an authorized staffing and recruitment company targeting white-collar workers and was started in 2011. We at JobBusters care about our consultants and our goal is always to build long-term relationships with both consultants and clients. Our goal is always to match our clients' dream candidates with our candidates' dream jobs!Qualifications
When you join JobBusters
- You have KYC hands-on experience from larger banking/Investment companies.
- You have working knowledge of KYC/Compliance/AML procedures and standards.
- You have knowledge of multiple client types (i.e., Corporates, Non-Banking Financial Institutions, F.I.'s, Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds, Mutual Funds etc.)
- You are fluent in English, both oral and written.
- You have experience of working on multiple projects, managing time effectively to deliver high quality work to tight deadlines.
As a consultant at JobBusters, you can feel secure with a collective agreement, available consultant managers and committed recruiters. As a consultant, you also get access to our network of exciting companies and clients! For us, it is important that you as a consultant feel comfortable, feel a sense of security and community with us as an employer. We offer an occupational pension, salary change and the option of flexpension. You also get access to our benefits portal, where in addition to wellness allowance you have access to lots of discounts and offers in wellnes, home and leisure, transport, healthcare and much more! Your well-being is of the highest priority for us and we offer, among other things, a digital solution that helps our employees find tools to deal with all the challenges of everyday life, both at work and in private life.Personal qualities
You are able to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills with experience of conflict resolution. Possesses strong time management, organizational and relationship building skills. Quality focused work ethic and strong controls mind-set. You are adaptable to work in an evolving and changeable environment. Proactively manage and drive forward own career, identifying personal training needs for development.Admission and Application
Full time position, 40 hours per week. The position will start as soon as possible, and the assignment is expected to run for 3-6 months, with possible extension. For this assignment you will be employed by JobBusters as a consultant at our client in Stockholm. Remote work is possible. Submit your application in English today, as interviews are ongoing.