Can you turn data to gold? Then you are probably the one we are looking for! On behalf of our client in Stockholm, we are searching an experienced Data Analyst.
As Data Analyst, you will;
- Collect and analyze organizational and people data using tools such as Excel, pivot tables, and macros
- Develop and maintain organizational and people metrics reports to support decision-making
- Work with Organizational Development team members to ensure data accuracy and consistency
- Ensure compliance with data privacy regulations and security protocols
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis and reporting as required
- Communication to stakeholders across the organization
- Generate insights based of your analytics solutions, build reports with business recommendations, and use storytelling skills to generate engagement and buy-in.
- Partner with other business, HR, Controlling and other stakeholders to develop data models, seeking to enhance performance, effectiveness, and efficiency for Organizational Development tools
- Be the go-to person for data inquires, take ownership in various related projects
Our customer who operates in retail is a Swedish listed company. They have clear values regarding respect for the individual, strong faith in employees and teamwork. They have stores all over the world and a number of offices in Stockholm where you will be located.About JobBusters
JobBusters is an authorized staffing and recruitment company targeting white-collar workers and was started in 2011. We at JobBusters care about our consultants and our goal is always to build long-term relationships with both consultants and clients. Our goal is always to match our clients' dream candidates with our candidates' dream jobs!Qualifications
When you join JobBusters
- You have an academic degree within Business Administration, Economics, Engineering (or similar)
- You have at least 2 years of experience from digital analysis, product/business analysis or controlling
- You have excellent administration skills
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and has advanced Excel sills
- You are experienced in working with data visualization and dashboards in PowerBI
As a consultant at JobBusters, you can feel secure with a collective agreement, available consultant managers and committed recruiters. As a consultant, you also get access to our network of exciting companies and clients! For us, it is important that you as a consultant feel comfortable, feel a sense of security and community with us as an employer. We offer an occupational pension, salary change and the option of flexpension. You also get access to our benefits portal, where in addition to wellness allowance you have access to lots of discounts and offers in wellnes, home and leisure, transport, healthcare and much more! Your well-being is of the highest priority for us and we offer, among other things, a digital solution that helps our employees find tools to deal with all the challenges of everyday life, both at work and in private life.Personal qualities
You have ability to be hand-on in data processing and be able to instruct others on data processing needs during peak periods. You can analyze large amounts of data into clear insights. You have strong communication skills and an ability to communicate and explain data and its implications to various stakeholders. You have ability to define and align assignments with the strategic goals of the business and have an analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills.Admission and Application
Full time position, 40 hours per week. The position will start as soon as possible, and the assignment is expected to run until 2023-06-30 with possibility of extension. For this assignment you will be employed by JobBusters as a consultant at our client in Stockholm. Submit your application today, as interviews are ongoing.