- +6 years business analysis experience within banking environments and in particular transaction monitoring within the Financial Crime Prevention area and preferably throughout the European market.
- +4 years of experience in writing detailed requirements including both functional and non-functional areas.
- Knowledgeable about best market practice with regards to different technology for Transaction Monitoring for Financial Crime Prevention.
- End-to-end business analysis skills, with process and policy focused projects experience.
- Strong analytical skills-set: both data and business process modelling knowledge is a significant advantage.
- Ability to effectively communicate actionable insights to all audiences.
- Great communication skills with the ability to get people engaged and onboard on the change journey.
- Knowledge of at least one agile framework such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFE, LESS etc.
- Self-starter and resourceful mindset with a passion to learn and succeed.
- Experience conducting risk assessments and analyzing regulatory policy.
- Practical experience in transaction monitoring or similar area within Financial Crime Prevention.
- It would be advantageous with a Master of Science in Engineering or Economics or equivalent.
- Fluent English skills.
- Swedish skills is a merit.
We are looking for a skilled Business Analyst to our client within the IT/Banking industry for their Financial Crime Prevention program. The consultant will be responsible for documenting requirements, writing instructions within transaction monitoring as a part of Financial Crime Prevention. It implies having a relevant understanding and detailed knowledge about transaction monitoring as well as understanding risk assessments within the area. The consultant would also act as an adviser within the area providing knowledge on best practices throughout the industry both on technical level as well as on a business/operational level.
See qualifications for further details. If you believe you are the perfect match for this position please apply today!Company Description
JobBusters is an authorized staffing and recruitment company. We are focused on white-collar workers and place great value on finding the right person for the right position. By being flexible, accessible and present in relation to the customer, consultant and candidate, we aim to find our customers 'dream candidates and our candidates' dream jobs.Personal qualities
To succeed in this role, it's important that you are a team player who is service and delivery oriented. You have a drive and proactiveness to find the information you need for a certain task. You have a willingness to learn new things and go into new areas. Furthermore, you are analytical, creative, collaborative and good at inspiring and engaging people.Salary
By agreement.Admission and Application
40h/week. The position is expected to start ASAP and is expected to run until 2023-12-31, with chance for extension. You will be employed as a consultant with us at JobBusters and work for our client in Stockholm. You are able to work remotely for 2-3 days per week. Submit your application (preferably in Word format) as soon as possible, the process is ongoing and may be completed before the last application day. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Key words: Business, Analyst, BA, Analytiker, Jobb, Work, Arbete, Stockholm, Sthlm