We are now looking for an experienced Accountant to our customer within the fashion industry! Your responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Generating and ensure accuracy of monthly, quarterly and yearly reports. Align the accounting routines towards the local organizations and make sure that it is correct, legal compliant and that the deadlines are followed.
- Responsible for financial information in lease abstracting system, check and do internal controls, to ensure proper calculations.
- Responsible for all rent related items: reconciliations, accruals, monthly turnover calculations, sales report for turnover rent etc. Collaborating with the expansion and legal team, sharing, and resolving issues.
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Gift card analysis and reconciliation.
- Stock bookings and intercompany transactions
- Routine for fixed assets bookings and depreciations calculations.
- Work accordance VAT & Corporate Tax rules.
JobBusters is an authorized staffing and recruitment company. We are focused on white-collar workers and place great value on finding the right person for the right position. By being flexible, accessible and present in relation to the customer, consultant and candidate, we aim to find our customers 'dream candidates and our candidates' dream jobs.Qualifications
- Have a degree in Business Administration & Economics (or equivalent).
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role and have a genuine interest in building a career in accounting.
- Experience of year end-end closing procedures and annual reports according to both IFRS and K3.
- Fluent English skills, both in speech and writing.
- Good MS office skills.
- Experience in SAP is an advantage.
To succeed in the role as Accountant you need to have strong analytical skills and an ability to plan, execute, prioritize and follow deadlines. You are also a skilled communicator that like to involve yourself in discussions with people from other functions or cultures.Salary
By agreement.Admission and Application
Full time position, 40 hours per week. The position is expected to start 1-feb-2023 and to run until 30-apr-2023 with chance for extension after that. Submit your application in English today, as interviews are ongoing!
Key words: Accountant, Revisor, Redovisning, Ekonom, Jobb, Work, Arbete, Stockholm, Sthlm