About the Role
Infront is going through a very exciting growth phase, and we are looking for a Cloud Solutions Architect to join our Stockholm office. We are a team which includes members from the UK, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden and Germany.
You will participate in different sized projects and be the technical contact for the customer in some of our most important deliveries. Stock exchange and IT in an innovative environment!As our new Cloud Solutions Architect colleague, your role and responsibilities will include:
- Encourage innovation based on existing cloud services.
- Working closely with Security Officer to assure security and privacy policies are followed.
- Engaging with development, infrastructure, security, and IT operations teams for identifying repeatable patterns and architectures for cloud migration and modernization.
- Mentor development team members in new technologies associated with evolving architecture.
- Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques into the cloud.
- Develop and coordinate cloud architecture across diverse areas including application development, identity and access management, network and data management, compliance and security.
- Translating service delivery specific requirements into a cloud structure in a resourceful manner.
- Communicate leading cloud practices and architectural approaches.
Who you are
- Oversight of the company's complete service architecture.
- Establishing best practices in the cloud for the company.
- Applying ready-made cloud services to internal technical challenges.
- Develop architectural artifacts to lead the delivery of a successful cloud implementations.
- Leverage on Cloud environment and service-oriented architecture principles.
- Region provisioning according to local requirements.
- Target highest software services availability and scalability with performance.
The following qualifications are expected from you:
- Development of real-time and performant applications.
- Designed and deployed scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems.
- Software provisioning, configuration management and system monitoring.
- Proven track record of execution on Cloud migration strategy:
·Migration discovery, dependency mapping, profiling
.Migration of operations technologies and tools
·Migration to true utilization of Cloud servicesSkills
Why join Infront?
- Expertise in compute, storage, network, and security.
- Comfortable facing off to developers as well as senior stakeholders.
- Be able to maintain multiple project streams.
- Be able to operate at scale.
- Swedish, English.
Infront offers an exciting and challenging job within the financial technology sector. We're a FinTech with thousands of customers ranging from medium and big banks, insurance companies and pension funds, wealth managers and industry thought-leaders, and big corporate powers just as star individual players in our niche.
You will be a part of an international, active social environment with friendly, supportive and highly skilled colleagues. Being part of a company based on technological innovation will give you opportunities for personal growth and fulfilling career possibilities in a fast-paced environment! At the same time, we have an informal and relaxed culture based on mutual trust, respect and cooperation.