Our client Flyttsmart is looking for their next Backend Lead Developer.Would you want to be involved in changing the entire industry from the ground up? Are service and smart solutions your thing? Do you, like us, find it cumbersome to move? Then read on!
Flyttsmart is expanding their Tech Team in Stockholm, and they are looking for another passionate developer to join their diverse and winning team!Your role at Flyttsmart
As a back-end lead at Flyttsmart, you will be given a great responsibility to make the best product possible. You will get the chance to join at the beginning of a great journey, developing new features and, with your expertise improving existing ones.
The teams at Flyttsmart are self-driven and cross-functional, which means that you'll be part of the entire product development cycle. They work data-driven in close collaboration with each other - exploring, testing and iterating. They validate against real data and learn from new insights.What you get as a part of the deal
Their tech stackBack-end Technologies:
- Magical colleagues not as in magicians and fortune-tellers - but as in incredibly kind, smart and fun-loving people
- Flexible way of working you can work partly from home and office
- Support you all the way - They believe in you and support you in everything from achieving your goals and developing your skills to giving your ideas wings
- They care for their employees - Flyttsmart offers a wellness allowance and 3 paid hours per week for wellness activities such as workouts/exercise.
- The obvious - They offer an occupational pension and health insurance of course yet their lovely courtyard is a bonus!
- Freedomto try out new things and independent decision-making by their autonomous teams.
NestJS (NodeJS), TypeScript, PostgreSQL, Redis, AWS (ECS, CloudFormation, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, RDS)Front-end technologies:
React, Next.js, CSS-IN-JS.As a Lead Developer, your main responsibilities include:
Requirements for this role
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Working with, and plan for third-party integrations
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Setting up standards for development for the team to follow
On the softer side, you are
- You are a seasoned backend developer having experience working in agile teams across the whole product development cycle
- You have a constant curiosity to keep up with industry trends and utilize these best in your daily job
- You are used to helping colleagues
- You have experience with integration and error handling of REST and SOAP APIs.
- You are used to working with SQL, preferably PostgreSQL
- You are used to presenting solutions for stakeholders
- You have a proficient understanding of Git
- Your English skills are good yet understanding Swedish is advantageous
- A team player
- Organised, thorough and detailed oriented
- Communicative and collaborative
- Ambitious- Who thrives in a dynamic environment and at the same time enjoys your work
- Being agile- in a startup world, there could be quick turns in decisions
- Problem solver
- Business minded
- You will be a part of a fast-growing scale-up where you will play a key role in implementing new functions, user experiences, interfaces, and concepts.
- We are first in the market and exclusive in our service, so here you can help build something extraordinary where your creativity can make a long-term impression and help hundreds of thousands of people.
- You will be a part of an optimistic and appreciative work culture that will allow you to accelerate your professional development. There are endless opportunities to learn, grow and feel empowered to realize your full potential.
We are looking forward to your application!
We are continuously reviewing applications and doing the interviews.
Recruitment is handled by us at UNQ Group. For any further questions please contact Nina or Phillip at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.