Do you have a strong sales drive and a commercial mindset? Are you able to grow sales further by developing existing customers and building new business? Are you good at identifying white spots in the market? Are you passionate about design?About ferm LIVING
We are a Danish design company that creates furniture, accessories, and lighting for the entire home. Founded in 2006, we work from our brand house in the heart of Copenhagen. We value authenticity, balance, curiosity, and courage – both in terms of our design aesthetic as well as our cultureWhat you´ll be doing
You'll be joining a dedicated sales team and will be supported by an efficient sales support team so that you can focus on our customers. Together with an already consisting team of an Area Sales Manager and a Contract Sales Manager, you will be responsible for achieving our ambitious sales goals by successfully building more sales in Sweden within our wholesale distribution.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships and drive sales activities with partners to build the brand in the market
- Identify and develop new quality partners and maintain and support existing partners
- Ensuring all partners are kept up to date with the assortment through frequent visits
- Training sales staff in product knowledge and promoting our brand universe through branded boutique spaces
- Monthly budget & KPI follow-up together with the Country Manager
- Participation in international fairs, local sales meetings and events at HQ in CPH
The position is based in Sweden and your specific sales area will be defined in collaboration with your manager taking your home location into consideration.What we're looking for?
You should have a strong commercial mindset, business acumen as well as being outgoing and a great relationship builder. You thrive in a mix of developing, analyzing, and maintaining our customers. Your communication and social skills are second to none.
It is pivotal that you are a great self-motivator as you will be working mainly on your own, but even though your colleagues are scattered geographically, they are only a phone call away.
- Strong sales drive and ability to convert strategy into action
- Minimum 3 years of documented sales experience, preferably from the interior business
- Holds a driver's license, fluent in Swedish and English
- Excellent communication skills and a positive & outgoing personality
- Self-driven, but also a team player
- Analytic mindset
Since you will be part of an international company with a global network, it is also important that you are fluent in English. A background in the furniture or fashion industry or other high-end products, experience from working in the interior design business could also be relevant.Interested?
Then send your application and CV in English to us online. That is the only way we receive applications. We read applications on an ongoing basis, which is why we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Regional Sales Manager, Gry Enevold, +45 7022 7523.
We look forward to hearing from you.