At Dahlinger, drawing attention to the beautiful things in life has been our passion for more than 150 years. Our company was established in 1871. It is now in its fifth generation of family ownership in the town of Lahr in the beautiful Black Forest. All of our actions are focused on one thing: our customers with their individual products. Our objective is to create unforgettable moments. We give our best every single day to help achieve this.
We are an international provider of packaging and displays for luxury and lifestyle products. Our roots lie in the traditional specialist retail trade for watches and jewellery, where we remain the market leader. However, we also design, develop and produce completely individual packaging solutions for our major customers. For us, quality, delivery reliability and service are self-evident requirements that our customers can always rely on.
In order to make our products accessible to our customers not only via mouse click, but also to offer them the possibility of a personal exchange with a competent employee (m/f/d), we are looking for you as soon as possible for the distribution of our products in the watch and jewellery trade in Sweden as aSELF-EMPLOYED SALES REPRESENTATIVE (M/F/D)
Location: 10005 StockholmYour tasks:
- Independent distribution of our products in the field of jewellers and goldsmiths (specialised retail trade) in Sweden
- An expansion to other Scandinavian countries is not excluded in perspective
- Personal support and advice for the established customer base (on site and virtually)
- Optimal exploitation of the market (upselling, cross-selling), acquisition of new customers
- If necessary, organisation of trade fairs (with support from the office)
What we offer:
- Serious appearance, strong negotiating skills
- Independent and motivated way of working
- Willingness to travel in own car (larger key accounts)
- Work experience in a comparable position, ideally in the jewellery and watches sector
- Business fluent in Swedish, fluent in English, German language skills are an advantage
- Own, very well managed sales territory (successor to a long-standing representative)
- Exclusive product range with a balanced ratio of established items and innovations (5000 active items from the areas of packaging, decoration, storage)
- Competent and comprehensive training (at our headquarter by the experts from product management and sales, as well as on site by the experienced predecessor)
- Attractive remuneration on a commission basis
- Regular product training
- Support from our internal sales team (order entry)
If this professional challenge appeals to you, we would like to get to know you and look forward to receiving your online application!