Blocket is one of the brands within Schibsted Nordic Marketplaces. It’s a family of online marketplaces and services in the Nordics. Some of the other brands include FINN and Nettbil in Norway, DBA and Bilbasen in Denmark and Tori and Oikotie in Finland. Today, we are a team of 1400 talented people who collaborate across the Nordics. We are united by a common passion to deliver exceptional value, empowering people to make smart choices for themselves and future generations.
Schibsted Nordic Marketplaces has one opening for highly skilled and motivated Measurement Specialist to join our Insight & Analytics unit. The chosen candidate can be placed in Stockholm, Oslo or Århus. The Measurement Specialist will play a critical role in ensuring that our digital properties are accurately tracking key performance metrics. This role requires a strong understanding of digital analytics and the ability to analyze data to make informed decisions. The Measurement Specialist will be responsible for governance and data quality for our various brands and platforms.
As a part of the Insight Data team you’d help us scale ownership of data in autonomous teams, and at the same time make sure the data is ready for analysis.
Our ambition is to provide analytical tool skills that enable our product and tech colleagues to use a data-driven approach to product development. You’d be deeply engaged in discussing the absolute need-to-know questions with the teams to help them use insights to solve problems, product prioritization, and make decisions.
What we do:
- Enable teams to collect the right data needed for analysis
- Scale our learning loops method - separating the nice-to-know and the need-to-know
- Analyze user experience and user journeys to answer need-to-know questions for product and platform teams, make suggestions for the next steps, and make sure they understand what they can do with the learnings you provide
- Balance privacy risk and business value
- Support platform migrations to the new shared platform with tracking, tagging plans, data definitions, analytical models etc to have a solid foundation to build great data products, making it easy to do it right
- We are the heart of the greater insight community, keeping us connected and inspired through events, channels and whatever else it takes
Your Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience with data collection
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data visualization and reporting tools like Tableau, Amplitude, and Google Analytics and experience collaborating with data warehousing teams
- You are familiar with product/web analytics tool implementation like Amplitude, GA or Adobe
- Monitor and troubleshoot tracking issues to ensure data integrity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and new technologies to ensure our tracking infrastructure is best-in-class
If you are passionate about using data to drive business decisions, have a strong understanding of digital analytics and have experience implementing and maintaining tracking, then we want to hear from you. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team and play a critical role in driving business growth through data-driven insights.**
Are you our next Measurement Specialist star?
Are you interested in joining Blocket and Schibsted Nordic Marketplaces? We hope so. Apply below with a CV or with your LinkedIn profile. We will start going through the applications after the deadline. We are looking forward to reading about your competence and your career goals.
If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Acquisition Partner Agnes Novrin: +46730452486 or email@example.com
The Blocket journey began in Skåne 1996 - since then the concept of Blocket has been exported to over 40 other countries. Today, Blocket, which is owned by the media group Schibsted, is Sweden’s largest online marketplace. There are approximately 600 000 items, vehicles, jobs and housing being advertised and discovered by its 5 million visitors every week. The value for all advertisements in 2018 amounted to SEK 714 billion - equal to 15 percent of Sweden’s GDP. Thanks to second-hand trading at Blocket, 0.8 million tonnes of greenhouse gases can be avoided every year. The output being equivalent to if Stockholm’s city roads stood empty for about a year. Blocket has approximately 240 colleagues and the office is located in central Stockholm. Together, we are passionate about second-hand trading, the environment and the continued growth of Blocket - one of Sweden’s largest sites. We are proud environmental heroes and enjoy working together. Read more on our career page.