Senior Product Owner to ASSA ABLOY
We are looking for a senior Product Owner to lead our E-commerce solution to the next level and drive our online growth journey. As a member of a central team of senior E-business profiles, you will play a key role in shaping the online future for ASSA ABLOY.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with business stakeholders and IT to deliver a best-in-class online experience and drastically accelerate our online business.
- Proactively driving discussions with key business stakeholders to understand different business needs and form them into IT requirements, acting as a bridge between business and IT.
- Communicating the development roadmap and upcoming changes to divisional E-commerce managers and other stakeholders.
- Refining and prioritizing the development backlog and taking part in development stand-ups and demos.
- Balancing a steady stream of incoming feature requests against ongoing development and keeping all stakeholders informed about both tactical and strategic priorities.
This is a consultant role via Adecco for approximately 8 months, planned to start 12th of June.
What we are looking for:
This senior role requires several years of experience in a similar role in a global environment. You must be able to balance a steady stream of incoming feature requests against ongoing development and keep all stakeholders informed about both tactical and strategic priorities.
- A solid E-commerce background, preferably B2B (+5 years)
- Experience working in the Product Owner role (+3 years)
- Excellent skills in Jira and agile ways of working
- Knowledge and experience working with HCL commerce
- Stellar communication skills
- A proven track record of successful collaboration in a global multi-functional setting
- A self-starter with a proactive attitude to work and thrive in a fast-paced international environment.
The position is based in central Stockholm and requires at least 50% onsite work. You must be legally able to work in Sweden. You will be part of the ASSA ABLOY Group E-business team and report directly to the Head of E-business.
About ASSA ABLOY:
Working for ASSA ABLOY means being part of a dynamic environment, developing innovative solutions to improve our customers´ lives. As the global leader in access solutions, we are using the latest technologies to open doors to events, hospitals, education, homes, hotels, airports, and businesses. Joining ASSA ABLOY means being part of a fast-moving company with many opportunities.
Would you like to join us in opening doors of the future?
If you have questions regarding registration please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have question regarding the recruitment process please contact responsible recruiter via email@example.com
E-commerce, Product Owner, B2B, Jira, Agile, HCL commerce, Stockholm, onsite work, ASSA ABLOY.