Student? Work part-time from home as IT-support!
Are you a student within the IT or tech area and have at least 1 year left on your studies? Are you looking for a role that matches your education and that offers you a flexible work situation? Right now, we are looking for two students who have the interest to grow in a role that will include support, customer contact, problem solving, and other interesting tasks in the IT and tech areas. Read more below!
- Responsible for the incoming customer cases, phone calls and e-mails- Troubleshooting guiding for customers - Hand over tasks to the full time staff that will help you solve the problems when the weekdays startsIn addition, there may be opportunities to take on extra job responsibilities during the workweek, including tasks like analyzing and processing data using Excel. During the recruitment process, we expect that you will be open and interested in taking on these tasks as well, besides the weekend shifts.
- You have minimum 1 year left on your education with an alignment towards IT or Tech, graduating earliest in June 2024
- Excellent English communication skills - verbal and written, as this is the language you will communicate in
- A great interest and good knowledge in IT and computers
As a person, you are:
- Solution oriented
- Take initative
- Start: August
- Work extent: Part time, weekend-shifts and stand-by during global official holidays
- Location: Flexible, from home
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Envirotainer is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.