Nordic Brand Manager Certina at Swatch Group
At Swatch Group (Nordic) you are welcomed to an international and global company, leading in the field of design and manufacturing of watches, jewelry, watch movements and components. Swatch Group (Nordic) is now looking for a strategic Brand Manager to the head office in Stockholm or in Oslo, who wants to lead the future direction of the Certina brand in the Nordics. Are you interested in a unique opportunity to work with sales, marketing and customer service in the watch industry? Take the opportunity and apply now!
- Create sales, market and distribution strategies for the Nordic countries. Make local marketing adaptations in alignment to brand’s worldwide concept
- Have responsibility over budget, balance sheet and income statement for the Certina brand in the Nordics.
- Have responsibility for reaching sales targets and objectives.
- With support from KPI’s, analyze the sales in the Nordics and develop a strategy together with the brand HQ
- Be a brand representative at marketing events and visits to stores and retailers
- Lead an international marketing and sales team of 9 people
- A post-secondary education in sales, marketing or equivalent. Alternatively the same knowledge in experience
- Previous experience from working within sales (B2B), preferably from a position as Brand Manager or equivalent
- Solid market knowledge and experience from the watch, jewelry or high-end fashion industry
- Fluent communicative skills in Swedish and/or Norwegian
- Professional level in English
It will be very meritorious if you also have:
- Great leadership skills and previous experience from having personnel responsibility.
- Nordic work experience
As a person we are looking for someone who is business-oriented and has a visionary mindset. As a leader you have the ability to listen, collaborate and motivate your team. You are driven by working towards objectives and reaching targets. You are also assertive and take great ownership and responsibility for your work. We also see that you have excellent social skills and have an ability to form professional relationships.Additional infomation
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Fulltime
- Location: Stockholm or Oslo
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Swatch Group that all questions regarding the process are handled by Academic Work.
- Contact information: Recruitment Consultant Emelie Säfbom, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our selection process is ongoing and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.