Do you want to work at one of the leading banks in the Nordic region? We are looking for a Data Analyst for Nordea, a position where you have many opportunities to expand your skills and develop your career. If you have the technical skills necessary and a growth mindset and want to learn, unlearn and re-learn, want to take initiative and accountability for improving your own performance- apply today!Information om uppdraget
Nordea is now looking for a Data Analyst to join their team on the business side of the organization. You will be joining a project working on resolution reporting and working closely together with the analytics team. You will be joining a senior team which will enable an in-depth learning process.
Nordea is creating an agile environment where they experiment and grow together - and they need your ideas and unique background. With Nordea, you will be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger. This is a long-term assignment through Academic Work with the possibility to be directly recruited by Nordea if everyone is happy with the collaboration.You are offered
- To become part of a large international company at the forefront
- The opportunity to develop internally and increase your expertise
As a consultant for Academic Work, we offer great opportunities for you to grow professionally, build your network and create valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our consulting offer.Arbetsuppgifter
- Analyze large amounts of high-resolution data across several database systems used by various regulatory reporting frameworks
- Build new scripts for process automation
- Develop SME knowledge in a regulatory domain (e.g. ESG, Resolution Reporting)
- Understand the impact of new regulations and/or new business initiatives on regulatory processes and data
- Present findings, share insights with colleagues, managers and other stakeholders.
Vi söker dig som
- Have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in science, technology, engineering, maths, finance or similar
- Fluent in English in both speech and writing as it is used in daily work
- Technical skills in either of: Python, R, SQL and strong interest and ability to learn tools for data analytics. When applying, please share your GitHub link or projects that are showing you skills within Python, R, or SQL.
It is meritorious if you have
- Experience working with large data (over a few million rows)
- SME (subject matter expert) knowledge in a regulatory domain
As a person you are
Besides this we see that the right person for the job has:
Natural curiosity, likes picking things apart, analyzing and questioning things, and enjoying figuring out a better way. Furthermore, we believe you are keen to stick longer with problems and deep-dive into challenges. You also show good judgment, think ahead and prioritize work tasks appropriately. We also see that you have the ability to connect the dots - zoom-in & out of details, step-in & out of scenarios, seek and put together pieces, and play detective when needed.Övrig information
- Start: Soon as possible
- Work extent: Full Time
- Location: Stockholm Office, possibility to work remote 2 days a week.
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work. For this position, you will be requested to do a logical test and a background check on your criminal records.