Are you newly graduated with an education in IT and want to develop as an IT analyst? Nordea is now looking for another member of their team consisting of 15 people today. This is a great opportunity for you to be a part of a big, stable international company with good chances to develop internally. Apply today, we are recruiting on an ongoing basis!ArbetsuppgifterIn the role of IT analyst, you will, among other things:
- Perform data analysis and data modeling to support solution design
- Work with system configuration and/or coding in Nordea's own solutions
- Be responsible for requirement documentation
- Turn business requirements into IT requirements and solution proposals
- Work as a bridge between the business side and the developers
It is meritorious if you have
- Have a relevant education in IT or similar
- Have previous experience in database-management and SQL
- Have previous experience in working analytically
- Have a good ability to work both independently and in teams
- Have very good knowledge of English in both speech and writing as it is used in daily work.
- Have an interest to learn and work with solutions that are based on a regulatory framework.
- Have ambitions to develop in the role over time
As a person, you are
- Previous experience in the banking and finance field
- Experience in IT analysis and handling requirements
- Experience in agile software development
- Basic knowledge of Python
- Start: Soon as possible
- Work extent: Full Time
- Location: Stockholm Office, possibility to work remote 2-4 days a week.
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
For this position, you will be requested to do a logical test and a background check on your criminal records.