Key Account Manager - Outdoor Public Lighting
Are you a natural relationship builder – someone who enjoys making new connections and has a genuine desire to help others be successful? Do you have a network of local authorities, Highways Agency and Outdoor Lighting Consultants specialising in Public Lighting clients? Are you experienced in account management and business development, ready for the next challenge and excited by the prospect of building a successful career with a leading global brand in the cutting-edge lighting, LED and smart building sector?
Zumtobel Group (brands include Thorn, ACDC, Tridonic and Zumtobel) are recruiting for a Key Account Manager to help grow our Public Lighting offering in Stockholm.
Working within the End User Public Lighting channel your remit will include but not limited to:
- Understand area Outdoor Public Lighting (OPL) sector drivers and opportunities in order to develop strategies and tactics to achieve profitable growth.
- Develop and implement professional account plans for key customers in line with guidance from Sales Manager.
- Effectively select and manage key projects to achieve high levels of profitable project conversions.
- Work with Sales Manager to build and maintain a broad mix of key account types including including Municipalities, National Road Authorities, Energy Companies, M&E Consultants, specialising in Public Lighting and Installing Contractors specialising in Public Lighting.
- Develop broad based personal contacts in key accounts and projects to facilitate effective sales & business development.
- Take ownership of the personal sales budget and deliver specifications, sales, margin, mix and conversion results in line with agreed objectives.
Candidates should have an understanding of the lighting, LED and/or smart building sector with relevant experience in an End User Public Iighting focused sales role. You should be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success in previous roles as well as developing strong relationships with both clients and peers and have a hunger for developing yourself, with evidence of progression in previous organisations.If this is you and you are excited reading this then Zumtobel offers the opportunity to build a truly global career with market leading brands. You'll be joining an award winning team in a growing market with the freedom to make an impact – and build the career you're proud of.
Closing date for this role is Friday 23rd November.