Zevoy is an expense management solution powered by Zevoy’s Business Card. Their technology, offered as a SaaS service, combines the business card with a receipt scanning app and administration portal into one seamless expense management solution. Zevoy’s mission is to provide companies with simple financial services so that they have more time for their business. They’re live in Finland and Sweden with six more markets going online in the upcoming months
Zevoy is a hybrid-first company but also recognize the value of meeting IRL from time to time so they have offices in three locations (Espoo Finland, Stockholm Sweden and Skopje North Macedonia). Equipped with a €15 million series A round led by Blossom Capital with participation from Maki.VC and Brightly Ventures, their ambitious team consists of 40 people and are on track to triple that by the end of 2022 to keep supporting the rapidly expanding customer base.About the role
As Zevoy is experiencing unprecedented market traction they’re expanding their growth unit and among several other open positions now looking for Sales Executives for the Swedish market with a minimum of 1-2 years' experience from B2B sales, preferably in the software/SaaS/tech domain.
As a Sales Executives you will own the whole sales process of your own pipeline from prospecting, developing, qualifying and closing out- and inbound sales opportunities in the Swedish market. Zevoy have a healthy and good sales foundation in place and an appealing product resulting in high conversion rates. At the moment they’re generating over 100 new customer month after month and look forward to continue on that growth path in Sweden as well as in other markets. You will be working in a team of 10 people focusing on the Swedish market.Your main responsibilities
- Contact C-level executives in Swedish SMEs to open up consultative dialogues on expense management
- Experiment with various outreach channels, messages and sequences
- Prepare and execute product demos for qualified prospects
- Prepare KYC (know your customer) documentation for closing your own deals
- Document customer interactions to the CRM- and marketing automation tool
- Work closely with the support, product- as well as operations divisions
What Zevoy can offer you
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience from B2B sales, preferably in the software, SaaS and tech domain. You may also be close to finishing or you’ve finished your degree and looking forward for an opportunity to jump into the next big thing and fast-track your career development.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Well organized and proactive team player with an “I can do this” mindset
- Interested in fintech, B2B, start-ups as well as sales and marketing
- Native in Swedish and professional in English, both written and verbal (must have). Finnish and all other languages are considered as a plus
- Native in using different cloud-based software and comfortable in a “digital first” company culture (think Slack, google, e-meetings, hubspot etc.)
- Be part of a scale-up looking to win the expense management domain
- An informal, professional and international work environment
- A salary of 2 750€ - 3 000€ (27 500SEK - 30 000SEK) monthly base range based on experience plus sales commissions (no cap). On target earnings + 4 000€ (+ 40 000SEK) a month.
- Massive company segments to dig into
- Appealing product and market fit resulting in high-conversion rates
- Work with a highly skilled and experienced team
- A chance to shape your own career path based on responsibilities, personal interests and growth plans
- A hybrid remote setup where they typically have three office days per week
We’re looking for motivated and self-driven people for multiple roles in all units; sales, marketing, customers, product and operations. Due to their rapid growth Zevoy can offer you attractive career opportunities and career development paths - joining them at this stage might just be the best career move you have ever made!