Are you motived to be responsible for the product upgrades and launches in a leading water technology company? You will be responsible for the application for the selection and calculation of products and solutions for moving water and wastewater. We are looking for someone that have experience from application engineering. We offer an exciting key role in an international environment, with a global network which gives you the opportunity to grow and develop within the company.Om tjänsten
Your primary goal is getting our products into the sales systems and working according to real world application and function. The Business Applications Specialist will be responsible for product upgrades & launches, program development, adding new functions, market communication and training. You will provide testing oversight and perform quality assurance in support of strategic corporate and/or department projects utilizing sales systems. This position will work closely with internal and external customers to understand business needs and objectives and deliver automation and intelligence to advance business objectives.
They will be responsible for working with the business and subject matter expert teams to turn business knowledge and acumen into specifications and drive that specification from concept to launch.Your responsibility includes:
- Create, manage and deliver specifications for program improvements
- Convert specifications into system documentation and training material
- Create project timelines in accordance with product launches
- Manage development for new functions to align with product launches
- Maintains and enhances key internal business applications
- Coordinates with cross-functional owners across Growth Centers
- Recommends enhancements to system to improve efficiency and deliver more value
- Works with users to provide training, solve problems and correct errors
You belong to the Product Management and the Business Applications Team. You will report to Director, System Engineering Support in Sundbyberg and location will be at Xylems office in Sundbyberg. As the role requires close contacts with the markets, flexibility to travel is required.Är det här du?
For this position we require:
- University education in engineering or similar education related to Product Development
- 2 - 5 years' work experience
- Experience from project management
- Fluency in English both written and oral is essential.
Applications engineering experience with pumps or similar equipment type is preferred. Experience with selection or configuration software is also highly desired. Background with computer science or programming languages is helpful but not compulsory.
As a person you are goal and result oriented, takes initiatives and has good presentation ability to explain complex ideas in a simple way. You are customer oriented, attentive to detail, logical thinker, have strong problem solving ability and like team work and to create results through that team. You are IT and tech-savvy with cutting edge ideas and are a free-thinker.
Do you want to know more?
In this process Xylem is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please click at the apply button. If you have any questions please contact recruitment consultant Anna Smedberg at 08-120 50 429.