Are you looking for an international role with focus on product strategy and profitable business growth? Xylem is now recruiting a Global Product Manager to Flygt´s Product Portfolio Mixers. As a Global Product Manager, you will play an important role for the future of Xylem and the businesses profitability in the product line of Mixers. You get the opportunity to travel and work in an international environment with focus on emerging markets.Om tjänstenThe Role
In this role you will have the overall responsibility for the entire product lifecycle strategy, including product introduction, profitability and revenue growth and phase out. You will be in close contact with other departments within Xylem, such as the Aftermarket, Sales Support, our commercial teams and R&D.
Essential for the role is to manage and execute a global product roadmap for your product lines with a focus on market requirements from our emerging markets. It will be essential to spend longer times in this region and we see initially that 3-6 months are spent in Asia.Your responsibility includes:
- Manages the execution of the multi-year roadmap for the portfolio and the product life cycle (launch to end-of-life) strategy.
- Understand market requirements and market & technology trends for current and future products.
- Develops and communicates compelling Value Proposition
- Plan communication strategy for products (in conjunction with other departments)
- Drives concepts to market (prioritizes investments, ensures successful product / feature launch
- Assigner of product development projects and actively participates in the process
- Drive the strategic pricing decisions and is responsible for the International Price List
- Monitors competition with respect to market performance, product portfolio and product performance
- Monitors key market and performance data such as orders, sales, market share and margin to access product performance and develop counter measures when necessary to ensure profitability of the portfolio
- In conjunction with Regional/Local PMs, works with Sales managers in the CTs and supports them in the development and deployment of the local Business Plans.
- Provide product supports and product training to commercial teams
- Responsible for commercial product documentation
- Participates in technical meetings, conferences, workshops, industry days, trade shows and association events
You will report to Manager Product Management Mixer in Sundbyberg and will be part of of Mixer Product Management team. The location will be at the Xylems office in Sundbyberg but as the role requires close contacts with the markets, you need to be able to travel in periods, longer stay.Är det här du?Is this you?
You have a Master of Science or similar education. To be successful in this role you need to have technical knowledge, preferably from both software and mechanical products. You have commercial experience in B2B, potentially from a Product Management role. We are looking for a leader who is self-motivated and curious. You take initiatives and have good skill in creating and developing long lasting relations.
Excellent English, both oral and written, are essential to perform this work as part of a global company. Communication skills in Swedish are a plus.
Do you want to know more?
In this process Xylem is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please click at the apply button. If you have any questions please contact Recruitment Consultant Anna Smedberg at 08-120 50 429.
Search: produktchef, produktansvarig, produktledning, produktportfölj, mjukvara, software, Product Management, Product Line, Product Portfolio, business development, affärsutveckling, affärsutvecklare