We are looking for a Support Engineer for our customer situated at Kungsträdgården. Are you a highly-motivated individual with experience as a Helpdesk Engineer? Do you want to work for a global company in the finance sector with colleagues and collaborations spanning the globe? Then this might be the position for you!The position
Your main responsibility's will be supporting all offices and 330+ users (local & remote) whom are both locally and remotely based, manage incidents and requests within SLA with the support of our helpdesk ticketing system. You will be working in team and report to the Service Delivery Manager, you will be based in the Stockholm office as the primary point of contact for over 70 local users. The role will also include remote support for an additional 230+ users covering other sites comprising of Europe, North America and Asia. On a day to day basis you will for example be installing and troubleshooting user hardware, handling software issues, managing user credentials and access rights. The role also includes:
- User support and education for Microsoft Office applications
- Manage and support video conferencing meetings from an IT perspective
- Cisco IP Phone Systems support
- Participate in off-site events, where you will work as part of the events team in providing IT support to users during the event
- Project support assistance as required
- Site visits and holiday cover means this position includes occasional travel and you will expect to be part of the On-Call rota.
This role requires a highly-motivated analytical and creative self-starter with a broad range of experience and skills.
You have a Structured work ethic, great organizational skills and the ability to follow your own initiatives. Have a professional, service minded approach and a willingness to seek contact and social interaction with people.
You have formal IT Education/Industry certifications and at least 2 years of Service Desk/Operations experience within IT. A Fair understanding of Networking, Security, Infrastructure and Cloud environments. You also have a strong understanding of the Windows environment and experience with Desktop Lifecycle Management Systems preferably SCCM. You have Excellent written and verbal skills in both Swedish & English. You likely also have:
- Citrix environment or similar experience
- Broad experience installing and configuring desktop, laptop and printer equipment
- Mobile Device (OS) installation and user support through an MDM Solution such as AirWatch
- Experience in driving incident, requests and change within an ITIL controlled environment
- A willingness to travel across multiple European countries.
- Experience supporting a business professional service organization such as a Law Firm, Private Equity House, Corporate Finance Bank, or equivalent
If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application and resume, no later than the 24 of June, 2018. If you do not have a resume at hand you are welcome to apply with your LinkedIn-profile. If you have questions about the position please contact responsible recruiter Mattias Eklund, tel. 076 265 13 00, email@example.com
I look forward to reading your application!