Waters Corporation is a technology company delivering scientific insights to improve human health and well-being. In partnership with our customers, we ensure the efficacy of the medicines you take, the safety of the food you eat and the water you drink, and the quality of the everyday products you use. Together, we unlock the potential of science to leave this world better than we found it.Job description:
Would you like to be part of our team?
We have an amazing opportunity to join the order processing Team on an 18 month FTC (covering maternity leave). The successful candidate will work closely with their territory account managers and service managers to ensure orders are maintained and dispatched in a timely manner to enhance customer success and ensure effective use of field resources. Ensuring that all orders are entered, checked and billed in an accurate and timely manner, including validation of discounts.Below are some of the main duties you will have:
Required profile:To be successful in this role you will have:
- Processing of high volume of consumable orders.
- Accurately raise, credit and re-invoice orders, using approved systems and processes.
- Review of customer terms and conditions, liaising with field sales for items that require renegotiation and ensuring terms are correctly flagged in SAP.
- Ensure that any customer specific product or site specifications are correctly communicated to distribution and manufacturing.
- Liaise with Credit Control concerning new account details and/or credit queries.
- Ensure promotions are uploaded to SAP, literature dispatched, and customer events are billed appropriately.
- Maintain a high level of sales reporting for territory.
- Arrange couriers and freight forwarders for the shipment of goods or documents
- When necessary, handle customer calls efficiently and professionally.
What we offer:In return you will receive:
- Fluent in Swedish and English languages
- Experience as an excellent administrator with strong customer focus.
- A competitive salary
- Contributory based pension scheme
- Annual Leave
- Wellbeing Programs and Services (specialized services to support employees during major global events, like COVID-19 and Diversity and Inclusion)
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP)
- On-site fitness centres at some office locations
- Employee Recognition Program
- Various corporate discounts with participating retailers
- A multitude of social activities, intramural sports and clubs
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our core values at Waters Corporation. It is our responsibility to actively implement programs and practices to drive inclusive behavior and increase diversity across the organization. We are united by diversity and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers and our community. Waters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.