Would you like to work as an FP&A in a fantastic team with movies and games like Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Batman, Wizards Unite and LEGO? Are you an enthusiastic controller with at least 3 years of experience and want to work at one of the world's largest entertainment companies with focus on film and games, both digital and physical. Warner Bros. Entertainment Nordic now offers you the opportunity for an exciting challenge as FP&A Analyst.
As FP&A Analyst you will jointly own, develop and drive the financial planning processes, reports and analysis to both US and Nordic Management team. Furthermore, you will provide financial guidance and support to the organization where needed and to continuously analyze business performance - for both Warner Bros. Entertainment Nordic and our partners. You report directly to our FP&A Manager.Key responsibilities
- Drive and develop the financial planning and strategic processes together with the FP&A Manager
- Own the financial reporting process with our distribution partner including forecasts, budgets and royalty statements
- Key contributor in the preparation and the analysis of budgets, forecasts, rolling forecasts etc.
- Oversee and bridge latest sales data into the plan numbers, including risk and opportunity evaluation
- Monitor and reconcile transfers of actual data to Hyperion Essbase including finalizing reporting package
- Calculate and evaluate various material provisions in monthly closing
- Assist the operations team by liaise with sales department, EMEA operations team, customer service and the distribution center with selected tasks.
- Set and deliver upon your quarterly objectives & achievements
We are looking for you who are a graduate in Business Administration and have a minimum of 3 years' experience within controlling, additional experience within accounting is favorably. Previous employment in an international organization is an advantage. You are used to work with system maintenance and coordinating processes. Furthermore, you are an experienced user of MS office with advanced Excel skills and are fluent in Swedish and English. SAP and Hyperion Essbase knowledge is preferable.
As a person, we believe you are eager to learn and value having own responsibility, work in a fast pace and that you enjoy teamwork and straight forward communication. We think you have strong analytical skills and a positive attitude when looking for improvements and finding new opportunities to be a natural part of your way of working. Your time management skills, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines will be of great importance.
We look forward to receiving your application in English.About the company
Warner Bros. is a subsidiary to WarnerMedia and a part of the AT&T group. A fully integrated, broad-based entertainment company and a global leader in the creation, production, distribution, licensing and marketing of all forms of entertainment and their related businesses. As a WarnerMedia company, Warner Bros. Entertainment Nordic stands at the forefront of every aspect of the entertainment industry digital as well as physical from film to television and animation, mobile, PC and console games. Our Nordic office is located in Stockholm city center.