Würth is the world's largest supplier of consumables to the automotive, industrial and construction industries. In 2019, the Würth Group had sales of EUR 14,2 billion. With operations in 85 countries, every year, through our 78,000 employees, we provide over 3.3 million customers with the right products and services at the right time and for the right task. Our business concept is to help our customers streamline their purchasing and handling of consumables - so that they can spend more time on their own core business.
Are you a senior and business-driven relationship builder who is passionate about strategic business?
Now we take the next step on our successful growth journey by add up our Key Account Management department with an International Key Account Manager (IKAM) with specialization on the construction sector.
In this role, you are internationally responsible for some of the Würth Group's largest construction customers, which have their headquarter base in Scandinavia.
As IKAM, you have the overall strategic and operational responsibility for your customer portfolio in the Würth Group. You are responsible for developing the business with your assigned customers on an international level. Furthermore you are responsible for that made agreements and set activities are successfully implemented in each individual country. To your help you have an international network of national Key Account Managers that are responsible for your customers locally in each European country.
You negotiate and win new major international contracts as well develop existing customers with customer-specific solutions such as supply concepts and e-procurement solutions. You are employed by Würth Sweden and report to the Swedish Head of Key Account.Your profile
- High level of businessmanship with at least 5 years of experience from successful sales on an executive-level, preferably internationally
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Swedish
- Good conceptual thinking skills and the ability to understand and implement complex customer requirements
- High level of skills and genuine interest in building strong relationships with other people
- Strong negotiation and communication skills for all hierchical levels
- Strong sense of personal responsibility combines with a high degree of self-organization & self-motivation
- High willingness to travel
- Very good MS Office skills
Desired place of residence: your workplace is all over europe and we therefore prefer that your place of residence is Stockholm/Mälardalen.
Welcome with you application at the latest 2020-11-01. We apply continuous selection in the recruitment process. Contact person for this postion is Head of Key Account Andreas Malmström, phone +46703743085.