What we do
Visma Proceedo is providing a best of breed purchase to pay solution for more than half a million users. We are empowering the public sector as well as large enterprises within the private sector to accelerate savings through process automation and contract compliance within both procurement and accounts payable processes by delivering SaaS cloud solutions built on the latest technology.
With the power of 12 000 employees within the Visma Group at the same time rapidly moving as a startup with 100 employees within our specific business unit, we move forward becoming the most appreciated P2P solution within the Nordics.Who we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced and driven leader who is a perfect fit for an experienced team with different areas of responsibilities - from project management to application configuration and technical integrations. You understand and master situational leadership and thrive to see your employees grow in their roles, taking on more responsibility and reaching their goals. It is definitely a plus if you have experience from leading teams within SaaS Software Companies especially within the Purchase to Pay Process. You are analytic and data driven as well as a doer and you love pushing your organisation forward to better ways of working by enhancing existing processes.What you will do
As Consulting Manager you are overall responsible for the success of our Consulting Team (13 empl). This means business as well as people. You will secure estimation and delivery of our projects as well as resource planning for the team consisting of application consultants/project managers and integration specialists. Your goal is self driven teams with a high engagement, delivering profitable projects with high customer satisfaction. You encourage the team, develop employees and processes. As manager of the team you are also responsible for the delivery of the team, people development and their goals, as well as recruitment of new colleagues.
The role reports to the Customer Success Director.Responsibilities
- Responsible for delivering projects on time, within scope and budget with a high customer satisfaction.
- Capacity planning and resource allocation of Project leaders, Consultants, integration specialists within Purchase to Pay.
- Responsible for projects and people planning to deliver customer onboarding projects, training and consulting.
- Responsible for utilization and chargeability follow up towards consulting budgets within Purchase to Pay.
- Responsible for adoption and development of Visma Proceedo Implementation model.
- Measure and report achievements/KPI e.g. Utilization, project Net Promoter Score.
- Forecasting and reporting on project progress and outcome, including Financial Actuals and Forecast
- Be a driving force to develop daily business and ensure that projects are delivered according to plans and to achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Contribute constructively to the management team and contribute to new business areas.
- Initiate collaboration with other divisions of Visma Group to exploit synergies and few opportunities
- Develop employees and secure a high team engagement
- Recruitment of new colleagues
- You are experienced in team management (minimum 5 years) and lead by example with excellence results to display for it.
- You are an experienced leader for senior employees and familiar with associated administrative tasks that come with personnel responsibility.
- You have experience from leading bigger IT or Software implementation projects.
- You have knowledge from procurement and/or Account Payable processes.
- You have experience from customer management with great negotiation skills
- You have experience from SaaS delivery models and contracts
- Ability and willingness for cooperation, communication, inspiration and motivation
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally, self-driven and responsive as well as decisive when needed
- Business acumen - sound business sense and analytical mindset
- Accountable and committed to setting high goals and achieving results
- Positive nature with the ability to identify and realize an opportunity for improvement
- You work by data driven decision making
- Structured to the core and a team player
Apply for the position by EasyCruit platform and send your additional questions about the position to email@example.com before April 30th. The interviews will be taking place during the application period - do not wait to the last minute with your application.
Read more about Visma Privacy Statement here: https://www.visma.com/privacy/.