Are you an ambitious, enthusiastic and experienced full stack software developer looking for your next challenge? Then we are looking for you to join us!About us
Visma Software AB is a company within the successful Visma Group. We are a leading supplier of business systems to medium-sized and large companies in Sweden. In our product portfolio we have business systems such as Visma Business, Visma Control Product Line, Visma PX, One Stop Reporting, Visma.net and Visma TransPA. We are 190 employees and have offices in Stockholm, Malmö, Gothenburg, Uddevalla, Hudiksvall and Munkedal.About the position
We have a challenging opportunity for a full stack software developer to join the Visma PX team in Stockholm. As a software developer you will be working with design, implementation and maintenance of new and existing features in our product.
Our product is used for time and project management and covers areas such as project management, resource planning, time tracking, billing, monitoring, and budgeting. Visma PX is currently used by about 60 companies with a total of approximately 26,000 daily users. The product is also localized in Norwegian and English languages.
In your work you will need to focus on usability, performance, stability and security. Our product is integrated with several internal and external services and products and you will collaborate with other development teams, product managers and customers.Responsibilities and work tasks
We believe that you have
- Full stack development
- Participate in architecture, design and code reviews
- Maintain good code quality
- Design, implementation and testing of solutions
- Participate in our Scrum processes and other team activities
- Experience with Classic ASP, ASP.net or ASP.NET MVC , C#, .Net technologies and object-oriented development
- Strong skills in CSS, Jquery and HTML development
- Experience in VB 6 & VBscript
- Experience with MS SQL databases
- Experience in working with rest APIs
- Goal oriented, structured, and analytical ability
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Computer Science or an equivalent area
We will offer you
- Well-structured and quality focused attitude
- Team spirit and good communication skills
- Analytical mindset with attention to details
- Self motivated and self driven
- Customer satisfaction oriented
- Strong spoken and written language skills in English
- Exciting position in an international working environment. You will be part of a team consisting of dynamic, motivated and highly skilled team members.
- An interesting customer segment and a creative working environment.
- Good opportunities for career development working in different projects and in a large extensive international company.
- Competitive terms and conditions.
Apply for the position by attaching your CV or link to your LinkedIn profile. Personal letter is optional. For this position, we apply a so-called continuous selection and can therefore end the recruitment process earlier than the end date specified in the job advertisement, so send your application as soon as you can. Would you like to know more about the position, the team or the company then you are welcome to contact:
Team Manager Mostofa Azad (by email Mostofa.Azad@visma.com or telephone 0702685446).
Place of work: StockholmAbout Visma Group
Visma is one of the Nordic region's fastest growing IT groups. Our main goal is to make our customers more efficient. With market-leading software and IT consulting services, we digitize and automate business processes for 800,000 corporate customers. We are involved in driving the debate around the digitalisation and automation of society going forward. We are also a proud main partner of Hello World, which works to increase children's and young people's interest in programming and digital creation. At Visma, we are proud of all our talented and committed employees who share our common values - Respect, Reliability, Innovation, Competence and Team spirit.
You can also find out more about Visma here:Visma TechZone