Are you a person with great business understanding who wants to play a significant role in Visma's future? Do you have the ability to build great relationships and to cooperate and motivate? Would you like to work with world class colleagues in a professional environment?
Visma is an ambitious, rapidly growing digital product company. Right now, we offer an exciting role as Product & Development manager for "Affärslösningar" - a market leading product portfolio for handling invoices, budgets, accounting etc within the public sector in sweden.
As product & development team manager you will be responsible for the full product life cycle management for "Affärslösningar", including forming the roadmap and development of the solutions. Affärslösningar consists of three products in different phases of the product life cycle needing different actions. You will work strategically as well as operatively in close cooperation with the business area, product owners and the development teams.
You are a skilled leader with experience from driving change. You have extensive experience in software development and have strong motivational skills. You have a commercial mindset and ability to build relationships and credibility with both business and development.Tasks:
- Skilled leader for ~25 people in Sweden, Latvia and Lithuania.
- Responsible for product strategy, roadmap and deliveries for the product area "Affärslösningar" in Sweden.
- Support stakeholder processes to collect market requirements and share information.
- A key part of the job is to prioritize the product development initiatives in the roadmap.
- Work closely with sales, marketing, support and other development teams.
We can offer:
- Extensive people and change management skills.
- Knowledge of financial business processes and customer requirements.
- Minimum three years of higher education.
- Long experience and knowledge of the software industry and agile development.
- Good understanding of the ALM in Product development.
- Good understanding of technological success criteria within Cloud and SaaS.
- Good communication skills, oral and written in both English and Swedish.
Does this sound interesting?
- A challenging job in a professional environment.
- Development opportunities in a growing and ambitious organisation.
- Ability to work for a leading software company with a high level of innovation. .
- Exciting career possibilities in an international environment.
Then we look forward to receiving your application! If you have any questions meanwhile, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about Visma's Privacy Statements here: https://www.visma.com/privacy/.