Are you passionate about leadership and customer satisfaction? Would you like to be part of a journey in a growing business and work with competent colleagues in a professional environment?
Visma is an ambitious, fast growing digital product company - striving for world class customer customer satisfaction, significant organic growth and being world class place to work. Right now, we offer an exciting role as Team Manager and Quality Assurer for the development team of Workforce Management in Sweden - digital products supporting public and private enterprises handling complex workforce planning (a market with growing potential). The role gives you the opportunity to grow and develop both yourself and the future enterprise/public market in Sweden.
As team manager you are also service owner - and have full responsibility for the quality of the service, the quality of the team deliveries and the organisational health of the team. The growing team of 5-10 persons are highly skilled and passionate about the product/service. The combination with quality assurer means that you also work closely in the team with quality and test and the constant journey towards customer satisfaction.We believe you:
- have minimum 3 years of education within IT and/or business
- have a successful record experience in leading IT development team
- work great individually and even better in team
- are able to focus on details without losing track of the big picture
- are analytical, creative, structured and solution-oriented
- are passionate about customer satisfaction and service quality
- are able to even further grow potential
- Are fluent in Swedish
Does this sound interesting?
- Work in an fast growing, international technology environment
- Challenging, exciting and varied work tasks
- Including and rewarding work with highly competent colleagues
- Good opportunities for personal growth
- An environment with a high level of innovation and flexibility
Then we look forward to receiving your application!
If you have any questions about Visma or the role, please contact: Johanna.Kindahl.Malmsjo@visma.com.