Are you a person with great business understanding and want to play a significant role for Visma's future? Do you have a great ability to build relationships and willingness to cooperate and motivate? Would you like to work with competent colleagues in a professional environment?
Visma is an ambitious, fast growing digital product company - striving for world class customer satisfaction, significant organic growth and being world class place to work. Right now, we offer an exciting role as Product & Development manager for Affärslösningar (a financial management system) in Sweden - a market leading product for handling invoices, budgets, accounting etc in municipalities. The role gives you the opportunity to grow and develop both yourself and the future public market in Sweden.
As product & development manager you will be responsible for the full product life cycle management for the Visma product Affärslösningar, the roadmap and the deliveries. Affärslösningar consists of three products in different phases of the product lifecycle needing different actions. You are responsible for the profitability, usability and quality of the product. You act as the product hub securing efficiency and smartness throughout the product life cycle. You are working strategically as well as operatively in close cooperation with business unit, agile product owners and the teams.
You are a motivating and skilled leader, with experience from driving change. You have extensive experience in product/software development. We expect you to be strategic and visionary, but that you also can get your hands dirty with the details to ensure satisfied customers. You are creative and analytical. You have a commercial mindset and ability to build relationships and credibility with both business and developers. You are confident, but know when you should listen and/or change your mind.Tasks:
- Skilled leader for ~20 people in Sweden, Latvia and Lithuania
- Responsible for product strategy and roadmap and development deliveries for the product area "Affärslösningar" in Sweden.
- Ensure that the product is competitive in the marketplace
- Run stakeholder processes to collect market requirements and share information
- A key part of the job is to prioritize the product development initiatives in the roadmap
- Work close to sales, marketing, development teams etc
We can offer:
- Extensive people and change management skills
- Knowledge of financial business processes and customer requirements
- Minimum three years of higher education, i.e. in IT and / or Finance
- Long experience and knowledge of the software industry and agile development
- Commercial skills
- Good understanding of technological success criteria within Cloud and SaaS
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, and both english and swedish.
Does this sound interesting?
- A challenging job in a professional environment
- Development opportunities in a growing and ambitious organisation
- Ability to work for a leading and financially solid software company with a high level of innovation and flexibility
- Exciting career possibilities in an international environment
Then we look forward to receiving your application!