Are you a person with great business understanding and want to play a significant role in Visma's future? Do you have a great ability to build relationships and willingness to cooperate and motivate? Would you like to work with competent colleagues in a professional environment?
Visma is an ambitious, fast-growing digital product company - striving for world-class customer satisfaction, significant organic growth and being a world-class place to work. Right now, we offer an exciting role as Product Manager in the Procurement Product Line. The role gives you the opportunity to grow and develop both yourself and the future enterprise/public market in the Nordics.
The Product Manager in Visma is responsible for the profitability, usability, and feasibility of the product and acts as the product hub securing efficiency and smartness throughout the product life cycle. You are working strategically as well as operatively in close cooperation with business units, service owners, business analysts, and agile development teams.
In the Procurement Product Line you will work with some of the market-leading solutions for procurement, e-invoice, e-commerce, contract management and spend analysis. All solutions are 100% SaaS. You will help bring even more efficiency to large organizations in the Nordics with a focus on high usability and the aid of new technologies like AI, ML and IPA.
We expect you to be strategic and visionary, but also that you are willing to get involved with real customers needs to ensure really satisfactory solutions. You are creative and analytical. You have a commercial mindset and ability to build relationships and credibility with both business people and developers. You are confident, but know when you should listen and/or change your mind.Tasks:
- Ensure that the product is competitive in the marketplace
- Run stakeholder processes to collect market requirements and share information
- Have in-sight in news and trends in the market
- Responsible for the business model
- Responsible for the product's profitability
- Responsible for the product strategy for the public and private enterprise segment
- Ensure that the business plan and product roadmaps are in line with the priorities of the overall strategy
- A key part of the job is to prioritize the product development initiatives
- Work close to sales, marketing, development teams, etc.
We can offer:
- Knowledge of financial business processes and customer requirements
- Minimum three years of higher education, i.e. in IT and / or Finance
- Experience and knowledge of the software industry
- Commercial skills
- Good understanding of technological success criteria within Cloud and SaaS
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, and both English and Swedish.
- A challenging job in a professional environment
- Development opportunities in a growing and ambitious organization
- Ability to work for a leading and financially solid software company with a high level of innovation and flexibility
- Exciting career possibilities in an international environment.
Does this sound interesting? Then we really look forward to receiving your application!Questions
Please contact Daniel Simonsson, email: