Are you a person with great business understanding and want to play a significant role in Visma's future? Do you have a great ability to build relationships and willingness to cooperate? Would you like to work with competent colleagues in a professional environment?
Visma is an ambitious, fast-growing digital product company - striving for world-class customer satisfaction, significant organic growth and being a world-class place to work. Right now, we offer an exciting role as Product Manager for Financial Management Systems (FMS) - the core for handling accounting, budgeting, payments, etc, in Sweden. The role gives you the opportunity to grow and develop both yourself and the future enterprise/public market in Sweden.
The Product Manager in Visma is responsible for the profitability, usability, and feasibility of the product and acts as the product hub securing efficiency and smartness throughout the product life cycle. You are working strategically as well as operatively in close cooperation with the business unit, agile product owners and the teams.
We expect you to be strategic and visionary, but that you also to get involved with the details to ensure commercial success. You are creative and analytical. You have a commercial mindset and ability to build relationships and credibility with both business and developers. You are confident, but know when you should listen and/or change your mind.Tasks
- Responsible for product strategy and roadmap for the Financial Management Systems (FMS)
- Ensure that the product is competitive in the marketplace now and in the future
- Run stakeholder processes to collect market requirements and share information
- Have in-sight in news and trends in the market
- Responsible for the business model
- Work out a product strategy for the public and enterprise segment to secure competitive products in line with market requirements.
- Ensure that the business plan and product roadmaps are in line with the priorities of the overall strategy.
- A key part of the job is to prioritize the product development in the roadmap
- Work close to sales, marketing, development teams, etc
- Knowledge of business-critical systems and customer requirements
- Minimum three years of higher education, i.e. in IT and / or Finance
- Experience and knowledge of the software industry
- Commercial skills
- Good understanding of technological success criteria within Cloud and SaaS
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, and both English and Swedish.
- A challenging job in a professional environment
- Development opportunities in a growing and ambitious organization
- Ability to work for a leading and financially solid software company with a high level of innovation and flexibility
- Exciting career possibilities in an international environment
Does this sound interesting? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Please don't hesitate to contact
if you have any questions.