Visma is currently developing the future of payroll- and HR-solutions, visma.net HRM. We are developing a new, internationally scalable, intuitive solution for the future, in a market with plenty of out-dated, hard-to-use products. We are now looking for a talent to join our Product Management team.
Visma.net HRM is scaleable from the micro to enterprise segment. Visma.net HRM currently consist of Payroll, Absence/Time and Expense Management solutions, and will be expanded with more workforce and HR-/Talent Management functionality going forward. This Product Manager role will in the Payroll and/or Absence/Time area, preferably with focus on the SMB segment.
Visma.net HRM currently have almost 100 people working full time. As Product Manager you will be the key decision maker for your area of the solution. You will work with other Product Managers and closely with development teams and stakeholders.
We expect you to be a visionary who can also get your hands dirty with the details to ensure real deliveries to customers. You are creative and analytical. You have a strong opinion, but have no problem changing it when presented with new information. You can work independently, but thrive in a team setting and have the ability to facilitate workshops. You have a commercial mindset and ability to build relationships with both techies and sales.Tasks:
- Key decision point for priority decisions
- Responsible for product strategy, roadmap and business requirements
- Ensure that the services are competitive in the marketplace
- Run stakeholder processes to collect market requirements and share information
- Have in-sight in news and trends in the market
- Responsible for the business model
We can offer:
- Knowledge of Payroll business processes and customer requirements
- Minimum three years of higher education, i.e. in IT and / or Finance
- Experience and knowledge of the software industry
- Good understanding of technological success criteria within Cloud and SaaS
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, in English.
- A challenging job in a professional, international environment
- Ability to work with future technology and product lines
- Varied tasks with career and development opportunities
- Competitive conditions
- Work in a leading and financially solid software company with a high level of innovation and flexibility
Office: Preferrably Oslo, Stockholm or Ängelholm. For the right candidate, other locations in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Holland may be possible.
Due date: 17.11.2017