Visma Digital Commerce
is company within Visma, one of the biggest software companies in Europe and the Number 1 Saas company in the EU.
As an Magento Enterprise Solutions Partner
with over 110 talented employees split across 7 offices in Sweden, Norway and Denmark, Visma Digital Commerce is a leading provider of ecommerce and omnichannel solutions in the Nordics.
We help the biggest retail brands in the Nordics achieve ecommerce success by providing the highest quality development and support services and by delivering innovative and effective ecommerce and PIM solutions using the Magento and Akeneo platforms.
Due to our continued expansion we are looking for a Senior Magento Developer to join our Stockholm office. As a Senior Magento Developer you will be responsible for developing, delivering and maintaining world class Magento ecommerce solutions for the leading retail brands. You will already be working with Magento on a day-to-day basis ideally at a Magento Solution Partner where you have gained all the experience and skills required to hit the ground running at Visma Digital Commerce.As a senior member of our backend development team you'll be expected to:
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Develop Magento ecommerce websites, modules and system integrations
- Complete technical ownership of projects
- Provide estimates and budget plans for projects and feature requests
- Conduct code reviews to ensure a high code quality and best practice
- Contribute to developer processes, standards and training
- Be a mentor to more junior developers on the team
- Develop and maintain work plans
- Contribute to the evolution and improvement of development process
Desired characteristics include
- Educated to university level in Computer Science or equivalent
- Writes clean, compliant and well documented code code.
- 3+ years Magento development including: Magento 2 Commerce, Developing Magento websites, modules and integrations, Performance optimisations, Caching and Indexing
- 5+ years PHP experience
- Good knowledge of Git version control
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in Swedish and English
- Confident communicating with clients and
- Good commercial understanding of the software development industry
- Strong work ethic
- Passionate about technology and committed to continuous professional development
- Ability to inspire and encourage junior team members
We offer: You will get
- Competitive salary and generous benefits
- The best and most experienced Magento devs as colleagues
- To work with leading-edge technologies and development methods such as PWA, cloud and headless commerce
- On going training and career development
- Opportunities to travel and attend industry events
- A chance to work from our other offices in Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
- Excellent health insurance
- Generous company pension