Vattenfall has a vision to be fossil-free within one generation. To accomplish this goal we are looking for aWorkflow WizardOr like we call it: SAP Basis Administrator (f/m/d)
Some job titles can be misleading. Especially in the tech industry. That's why we offer clear titles all leading towards a clear goal: fossil free living within one generation.Read more and join us on the way there:https://careers.vattenfall.com/campaigns/epic-titles/
Location: Berlin or Hamburg.
On the current journey of Vattenfall towards S/4 HANA our SAP Basis Team is responsible for the management of an international technical SAP system landscape running in the cloud as well as on premise.
As a SAP Basis Administrator (f/m/d) you will take responsibility of the configuration, monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting of the technology stack like SAP application and underlaying database.Your Job as SAP Basis Administrator (f/m/d)
- Understanding of SAP software architecture & landscape design
- To carry out support functions for the SAP technical infrastructure in order to support Vattenfall's main business applications. This will include some of the following: software upgrades, system installation and configuration, support package installation, HANA database administration, user authentication and security/access
- To plan and manage assigned technical projects and/or upgrades including the co-ordination of other resources required to complete these tasks
- Secure operation and setup of SAP landscapes
- SAP Basis and database work-load analysis & performance tuning
- Maintain and setup of SAP High-Availability solutions
- Database Administration (Oracle, HANA)
- Basis Knowledge of data-center infrastructure including hardware and software (operating systems / UNIX and Linux)
Your Profile as SAP Basis Administrator (f/m/d)
You will work together with other departments as a reliable partner on projects and leading the SAP-Basis related topics.
- Experience of working in a SAP BASIS team in a similar size and complexity organization
- Technical background in the SAP technologies
- Knowledge in ISMS compliant SAP technical operation
- Operation of SAP in cloud environments
- Ability to cooperate with team members and customers
- University (Bachelor or Master) degree or comparable level of thinking
- A relevant technical qualification or equivalent technical experience
- English language skills - verbal and written
What we offer
At Vattenfall we are convinced that the pursuit of diversity helps to build a profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we are looking for a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
- a challenging task within the IT department of the Vattenfall Group
- an indefinite fixed position
- standard market remuneration
- the opportunity to work in an international team
- a pleasant and trusting working atmosphere
- 30 days' holiday per year
- and an attractive pension scheme
For additional specific technical information about this vacancy announcement please contact Suzanne Uhlén via phone +46 76 3355040. For further information regarding the recruitment process you are welcome to contact recruiter Dominik Friebe +49 40 79022 1374.
We look forward to your application in English with a cover letter, curriculum vitae and relevant certificates or references. Please apply directly via our application link. Please note that we will only start the selection process after the application period has expired.
Due to COVID-19 we adapted our application process to the current conditions. Interviews regarding this position will be conducted via video conference. Do you have any questions about the application process or how we deal with COVID-19? Please visit our FAQ list in advance.
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure many of our positions are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a Security Vetting process, according to Swedish legislation.
We look forward to your application!