Would you like to work where change is happening and help shape the future? Join BA Heat's journey to fossil-free living within a generation as Project Support Officer (f/m/d).
As Project Support Officer (f/m/d
) you will contribute with your daily work to making the heat business fossil-free within a generation. You will be a member in the Project Support team, which is part of Project Excellence in the Operating Unit (OU) Heat Projects. OU Heat Projects is responsible for the development and construction of the heat and power generation assets and heat grid within BA Heat. The current Project Support team consists of about 22 Project Support Officers in Germany, the Netherlands and Sweden.
The goal of a Project Support Officer is to lead the project to success. On a daily basis you will interact directly with the project team and the project manager. The successful candidate is able to identify the needs within the project and is flexible to jump in where there is a need in the different project management disciplines.
As part of Project Excellence, a Project Support Officer promotes the best practices and standards developed within the organization. In this role, you are an ambassador of lean processes and seek for improvement opportunities.
Finally, as a Project Support Officer you will always have the opportunity to learn, as every day in project work is new and exciting and offers many development options.What does the role entail?In your potential job as a Project Support Officer, your duties will be broad, including:
- Organisation and administration: organising meetings and events, ordering IT equipment and personal protective equipment.
- Financial Administration: processing of purchase requisitions and invoices in SAP
- Document Management: updating and managing the document management systems
- Financial Project Control: preparation of updated budget estimates based on data from financial controlling, planned tasks / work packages, forecasts, and risk expectations
- Risk Management: conducting, preparing, and following up on risk workshops, maintaining a risk register and providing input for project and corporate risk reporting
- Project Steering and Decision-Making Processes: Supporting the project manager in setting up work packages, preparing project steering group meetings, preparing project reviews, and following up on recommendations.
- Project practices and governance: creating and maintaining the project specific handbook based on the applicable project management methodology and other relevant documents and structures. Organisation, implementation, and follow-up of lessons learned workshops
- Management Reporting: compiling and validating inputs required for the MBR (Monthly Business Report) as well as monitoring progress of open items and ensuring deadlines are met.
Who are we looking for?
Our sought-after candidate (f/m/d) has very good interpersonal skills as you will be dealing with complex and diverse project teams. Furthermore, you should be a motivated open person with:
- strong communication skills (active listening, empathy, open-mindedness) and
- a high degree of initiative, commitment, and reliability, and
- an organised and structured work style.
You have completed the relevant education within business administration and/or at least 5 years of professional experience in purchasing or finance or in a similar function. You have very good knowledge of working with Office 365 and Sharepoint, experience with SAP or other ERP systems is an advantage.
You have already gained relevant experience in project work in various projects and / or have a project management certification (IPMA-D, Prince 2). As we work in an international environment, we expect you to have a good oral and written command of the Swedish and English.
We are convinced that diversity contributes to making our company more efficient and attractive. Applications, for example, from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnic-cultural background are welcome. Severely disabled persons will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified.What we offer
Working at Vattenfall is more than "just" an interesting job in a results-oriented company. You will be part of a challenging, complex and international working environment. We offer competitive remuneration, a company pension scheme and opportunities for training and personal development.
For more information about this position, please contact Mr. Stijn Veeger at Stijn.email@example.com. For questions regarding the application process, please contact Teri-Anne Brink at firstname.lastname@example.org
Union Representatives in Sweden are Akademikerna: Kalle Almqvist, Ledarna: Kjell Karlsson, Unionen: Patrik Nenzén and SEKO: Göran H Karbin. They can be reached through the Vattenfall switch board- 08 739 50 00.We look forward to receiving your application in EnglishLast day of application is 21st of August 2022.Placement
Vattenfall operates in Northern and Western Europe, primarily in the production, distribution and sale of electricity and heat. Operations include hydropower, district heating, wind power, sales, grid operations, nuclear power and the provision of various energy solutions. The group currently has around 14 million customers. Vattenfall is strongly motivated by the goal of making it possible to live a fossil-free life within a generation.
Vattenfall is part of Sweden's critical infrastructure, thus many of our services are safety rated. If this service is security classified, security clearance will be conducted prior to employment, in accordance with the Security Protection Act. At Vattenfall we want to help all of our customers power their lives in ever climate
smarter ways and free from fossil fuel within one generation.