Vattenfall has a vision to be fossil-free within one generation. To accomplish this goal we are looking for aDigital OverlordOr like we call it: SAP Project Manager Human Resources (f/m/d)
Some job titles can be misleading. Especially in the tech industry. That's why we offer clear titles all leading towards a clear goal: fossil free living within one generation.Read more and join us on the way there: https://careers.vattenfall.com/campaigns/epic-titles/
Location Berlin or Hamburg.
Within Transformation & Corporate IT, our Corporate & Common Solution Management team (YICM) is managing large and midsize business applications and projects. We have a strong business orientation and we are delivering both business-driven and IT-driven projects in the Human Resources area but also the overall SAP ERP roadmap.Your Job as SAP Project Manager Human Resources (f/m/d)
- Leading medium to large IT projects in the focus area of OM, PA, Time and Payroll, within our Vattenfall group SAP ERP landscape. You will work closely together with developers, architects, delivery teams, third-party vendors, users and other stakeholders, on an international level.
- Understanding business requirements to reach the right technical solution with a high emphasis on harmonization and standardization.
- Supporting the in-take of new requirements following business needs or legal requirements.
- Providing input in defining the long-term strategic requirements for the delivery area in regards of application functionality and infrastructure.
- Participating in group harmonization and knowledge sharing initiatives related to project management.
Your Profile as SAP Project Manager Human Resources (f/m/d)
- Minimum 4 years relevant work experience in IT project management
- General project methodology knowledge
- Relevant consultancy experience in the area of SAP HCM
- Background in requirement engineering and/or solution architecture in the SAP ERP area
- University degree in IT or other technical study, or apprenticeship completed technician or other equivalent work experience
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Proactive and driven team player
- Stakeholder management and good communication skills
At Vattenfall we are convinced that the pursuit of diversity helps to build a profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we are looking for a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
- a challenging task within the IT department of the Vattenfall Group
- an indefinite fixed position
- standard market remuneration
- the opportunity to work in an international team
- a pleasant and trusting working atmosphere
- and an attractive pension scheme
In Vattenfall IT, we:
- Accelerate digitalization and innovation
- Create customer value in a close business and IT partnership to reach the "Power Climate Smarter Living" vision
- Promote the mindset and behavior to establish a learning culture and positive digital mindset
- Run stable, secure, efficient and compliant IT services
Vattenfall IT is an internal IT full-service provider serving the entire Vattenfall Group. As a full-service IT provider, our goal is to excel in delivering efficient IT services and solutions. We are more than 1200 employees located in the Nordics (Sweden, Finland & Denmark), Germany, the Netherlands, UK and Poland.More information
For additional specific technical information about this vacancy announcement please contact Dennis Admiraal +31652442064. For further information regarding the recruitment process you are welcome to contact recruiter Dominik Friebe +49 40 79022 1374.
We look forward to your application in English with a cover letter, curriculum vitae and relevant certificates or references. Please apply directly via our application link. Please note that we will only start the selection process after the application period has expired.
Due to COVID-19 we adapted our application process to the current conditions. Interviews regarding this position will be conducted via video conference. Do you have any questions about the application process or how we deal with COVID-19? Please visit our generic FAQ page in advance.
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure many of our positions are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a Security Vetting process, according to Swedish legislation.
We look forward to your application!