Van Hool is a global player in the development, manufacturing, marketing, sales and service of buses, coaches and Industrial vehicles. We strive to build innovative and customer-made transport products for a better living environment. We recently built the world's first battery-electric-double-decker coach. Another world premiere is the introduction of the hydrogen-powered bus for a Bus Rapid Transit system.
In order to meet the market demand for our innovative electric battery and fuel cell electric vehicles, we are looking to expand the international Bus & Coach Sales team with an experienced Sales Executive Public Transport Northern Europe. Job Description
This is a unique challenge in which you are responsible for nurturing and expanding our customers portfolio for our futuristic Excui.City and other Van Hool city buses across Northern Europe.Tasks
- Create your sales plan for the Danish, Norwegian and Swedish Public Transport markets.
- Promote Van Hool products and services at events and initiate dialogues with prospects.
- Expand the existing customer base and tap into new markets.
- Team up with the Sales Engineering department to answer to complex customer requirements and offer solutions that maximize profitability and meet customer expectations.
- Reviews customer specifications and drawings to Ensure a quote is technically compliant and competitive.
- Aim to achieve your turnover and margin targets.
- Monitor and review the performance of a tendering process through preassigned KPIs and tools.
You report directly to the Head of Public Transport and work in close cooperation with the Sales Engineering department. As a team player you function across departments.Profile
- Extensive commercial and technical expertise.
- Deep knowledge of B2B public tender processes.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a group setting.
- Dynamic result-driven personality, capable to succeed within stressful timelines.
- Experienced in negotiating with Public Authorities and Operators.
- Affinity with automotive of public transport.
- Knowledge of Battery Electric, Fuel Cell Electric and Trolley transport is a plus.
- Skills to understand, analyse, document and compare contractual, technical and commercial terms and conditions.
- Fluent in a Scandinavian language, good knowledge of English.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience level.
- A new challenge in your career in which you personally contribute to a better living environment and zero emissions in the transport sector.
- You learn daily about new technologies and ecological transport solutions.
- You will end up in an environment which initiatives are encouraged and where continuous improvement of products and work processes is pursued.
If you are interested, you can apply via the link below: