Do you want to play a key role in building our Analytics products in a dynamic team based in the center of Stockholm? Our Analytics Development team, part of Universum, the world leading experts on Employer Branding is growing! As a QA Engineer you will be developing and improving software that helps us gather insights from data collected from talents all over the world.You will:
- Help us assure the quality of our software systems and data
- Work with our team to design and implement quality metrics
- Automate testing and deployment together with DevOps
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, product owners and stakeholders both within Universum and the greater StepStone family.
- Be involved in various aspects of the business, such as data processing, report generation and data analytics
- A Masters in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a QA Engineer
- A passion for automation, efficient development and learning new things
- Knowledge of the full stack with extensive experience in many of the following:
- Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef
- Ruby on Rails, Python, C#, .NET, Mono, NodeJS, R, ...
- Redis, Postgres, MSSQL, MySQL
- Testing and optimizing data-heavy APIs
- Good understanding of network infrastructure
- Extensive experience with the modern web application stack
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (working language)
- Curiosity and an urge to keep up to date by following/reading blogs, twitter feeds and
BENEFITSWhat we offer:
- HN, attend conferences or meet-ups (or at least feel bad that you don't do enough of it)
- Great colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- Interesting and diverse tasks
- A chance to make a difference and help shape the future of the company
- An innovative and entrepreneurial workplace
A little bit about us....
- The possibility to work from home when you need to
Universum is a trusted partner to over 2000 clients, including many Fortune 500 companies. The results of our surveys and trend reports are continually published in prominent media outlets around the world including Forbes, Le Monde, CNNMoney, Harvard Business Review and El Pais.
We are the global leader in employer branding - delivering the critical talent market insights, winning brand strategies and compelling and story-led communication adapted to organization's need to contend more effectively for the talent. Universum is part of StepStone, one of the leading global e-recruitment firms which belongs to Axel Springer the biggest global media company.
We are all leaders and responsible for our individual and collective work environments. We are an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity makes teams better and that discrimination based on race, gender, or anything else is self-defeating and detrimental to individuals and the business.